7

The ride home was nice although we had to calm Apache down a few times. Me and Marie sat on a large seat together, me in his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair practically the whole way back, it felt soothing. Michael had some stable hands unload my horses and put them in a quarantine field for the night. At this exact moment I am sitting on me and Marie's bed choosing between which pictures I wanted to put up on the nightstand on my side of the bed. The movers had brought in all of my furniture before we arrived, and Marie's fashion advisor( yes he actually has one of those) coordinated my clothes and accessories and put them away already. I heard the door click and footsteps approach me. Arms snaked around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder from behind. "What are you doing?" Marie whispered in my ear.

"Trying to decide wh-" I was cut off by a loud moan from my mouth. Marie chuckled. "I'm guessing I just hit a spot?" Blushing, I nodded. I pushed the pictures off the bed and he lifted me to the edge. He pressed our lips together gently. Ha! Yeah right! Sorry, but I don't really do 'gentle'. I crushed my lips into his and toyed his bottom lip between my teeth. His fingers ran through my hair and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. His tongue darted in and explored my mouth. He tongued the back of my Monroe and I moaned into his mouth. He pulled me a little closer to him and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He stumbled and fell onto the bed.

"As much as I like this position, I prefer to be the one straddling." I smirked. He blushed and I pulled us all the way on the bed.bi pushed his chest down and held a finger to my mouth. I slid off the bed, feeling his eyes on me the whole time, and ran to the door. I peeked outside and nobody was in the halls. I giggled and locked it, running back to the bed. I climbed in and kissed Marie's cheek. He smiled at me and felt those pesky butterflies in my tummy. "Get over here and kiss me already!" He whined. I chuckled and slightly lifted my shirt. His eyes immediately darted to my now exposed V-line and he blushed. I yanked my shirt off and threw it somewhere. He gaped and I straddled him, smirking. I crashed my lips to his and we played with each others tongues. I felt something press against my jeans and I chuckled. "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?"

He gasped an jumped up. "I'll be back!" He ran to the bathroom and shut the door. I pouted. I wanted to play! Hmph. "Jamie?" I heard Michael ask outside the door. I jumped up and walked over, unlocking it and letting Michael in. "Uhm, yes?" "When Marie gets out of the shower I need both of you to come to my office." "Yes, sir." He nodded and left. Waiting for Marie to finish his shower, I picked up the pictures we knocked off and decided to pick three.

One was Alissa on Ghost when she won her first show. I placed that in a silver frame with a real diamond heart dangling in a heart shaped hole in the corner. The next was Lacey at the beach. She had bought a new bikini in the middle of winter, something I will never understand from girls. In the picture I was standing behind her, my arms around her waist and my head on her shoulder. I put that one in a frame that said 'Best friends, PAST the end.' And underneath it said 'Jelly and Lace[insert heart]'. I had it custom made just for that picture.

The last one was of me on Playboy, Dancer on a lead rope next to him, at the Nationals. Dancer had a blue,yellow,and red neck ribbon. She had one high point reserve overall in halter. She also had a division champion ribbon hooked on her bridle from novice cross country. Playboy had a rose banner over his neck, he won first in dressage over a well known Olympian. He also had a yellow ribbon hanging on his bridle for driving and a blue for reining. I was holding the Silver trophy for second overall. It was one of the best days of my life.

I placed that in a gold frame and set them all on the nightstand. The bathroom door opened and Marie stepped out, fully clothed. "Sorry..." He mumbled. I ran over and hugged him. "I could've helped you with that. Humph, ruin my fun." He giggled and snuggled into my chest. I let him out of the embrace and took his hand. "We need to go to your dads office. He sounded urgent." His eyes widened dramatically. "My dads only urgent for one thing... My mother is home."

************************************************************************

Cliffy... Well not really :p meh, is anybody still reading this? I FOUND TE CHAPTERS! obviously. So prepare for updates everyday this week!

Oh some people think Jamie is moving too fast...

1) it's fiction, it's not supposed to be real.

2) beau tore his heart from all three aspects, he literally felt nothing for beau after he found him in bed with tanner.

3) Marie has a secret, you'll find out next chapter, or the one after. It's why Jamie is like this.

Bai :)