3

(Jamies POV)

He blushed and looked down, nodding. I took a step back and his head snapped up. "Wait-you're attracted to me? But you're a guy too!"

"I am both of those things," I said " my big secret is that I'm gay."

His face turned a deeper shade of red and he sighed. He stepped toward me and looked me in the eye. " I really need this because..." he stopped mid sentence and kissed me. On the lips. His lips were really soft. My brain was telling me to stop, what about Beau? But my heart... My heart was telling me that I'll never see Beau again, and if I'm to marry this very attractive boy that's kissing me and tastes like caramel, I might as well start a relationship with him. I decided on what my lungs were telling me, I needed air! I pulled back and caught my breath.

"I can't do this."

He blushed, grabbed a sponge and some soap, and ran into the bathroom. I heard Shay bark and I ran a hand through my hair. I took my Toms off and unbuttoned my white shirt. For some reason they kept me in my school clothes but eh, I like this outfit so.... I unbuckled my belt and layed it on a chair with my shirt and pit my shoes underneath the chair. I unbuttoned and zipped my fly down sliding my sexy black ripped skinny jeans off and placing them with my shirt, I was in just my boxer briefs. Sliding into the bed, I curled up and stared out the window. Moonlight was shining through, it was beautiful.

I heard a door click and looked over. Shay and Marie were walking out. Shay was absolutely stunning. She reminded me of my dog from when I was little. She was a husky, with black fur surrounding her piercing blue eyes. The black joined up together and went to her ears which were also black. The rest of her face was white and a little point went straight up to in between her ears. Her hind legs were black up to her knees. She was a very light gray on her back but everywhere else was pure white.

Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight and she jumped into the bed. Circling a spot, she flopped down and curled up, her back against mine. Marie climbed in after and it was then I realized he was fully dressed in silk pajamas.

"Oh did you want me to put clothes on?" I asked him. He might feel awkward considering I was practically naked save for the very thin very short boxer briefs I was wearing. " No you're fine, however you normally sleep is fine." he mumbled.

" oh... Well would Shay mind if I hugged her while we slept? I'm used to hugging somebody when I sleep."

"who would you have to hug? And Shay doesn't like being hugged by anyone except me, she feels trapped."

" oh okay, and uhm, back home my boyfriend slept most nights at my house, my mom was never home at night so she never found out I was gay."

"You... You have a boyfriend?" he choke out.

" Yeah..." "I'm sorry, never mind, goodnight." he mumbled and flipped over. I layed there staring at him until his breathing evened out and I heard a light snore. I got up out of the bed and walked to the window. I sat in the window seat an pulled my knees to my chest.

"Beau... I Love You..." I whispered, my voice cracking at the end. Silent tears fell down my face until I eventually fell asleep.

****************************************************************************************************************************

"Jamie! Wake up sleepyhead!" I groaned and turned over. Bad idea. I fell onto the floor remembering where I slept last night. A blanket was underneath me so I'm guessing somebody, most likely Marie, put it over me while I slept. "Whyyy? I'm so tired!" I whined.

"I'm sorry Jamie... Hey why are your eyes all red?"

"Oh! Uhm, no reason! Sleepy eyes?"

"Oh okay. Well, hurry up and get dressed, we're going to Alaska to get your stuff today!"

That woke me up in a heartbeat. I jumped on and slid my jeans on, buttoned my shirt most of the way, and buckled my belt. Slipping on my Toms™ I grabbed Marie's hand, running out the door. "Come on! Let's go!"

He ran with me down the stairs to what I'm assuming was a tea room what with all the tables and tea cups set up. He took charge then and led me to a Large door and opened it.

"Father, we're ready to leave." he spoke to the middle aged man who had untied me the day before. He was now in a suit with his hai slicked back. There was a gold, lightly detailed crown on his head, with what looke like a diamond, a sapphire, and an emerald on the front embedded into it.

" Yes darling. You've dressed very nicely today. Is that the dress Carol made you?"

"Yes it is!"

"Wonderful. Let's go." it was then that I noticed what he was talking about. Marie(he really should give me a male name to call him) was wearing a pair of black kitten toed shoes, with knee high white stockings. Covering that was a mid-thigh length hot pink dress that had thick black straps. There was a red band wrapped underneath his chest that now had fake breasts in them. Because they were fake they didn't need a bra, from what Lacey told me about breast sizes they were a C cup. He had a long straight blonde wig on with hot pink bows on either side.

We walked out of an even bigger set of doors and I saw a jet. "Are we going on that thing?"

"Yep! It's the fastest way!" Marie answered. I nodded and we climbe aboard. We buckled in and immediately took off. Looking out te window I gaped, we were going FAST!

"we should be there in about 3 hours at this speed." Marie's dad said.

"Okay, but Uhh, what's your name? I feel awkwar saying Marie's dad."

"oh! Of course, my name is Michael."

"Thanks Michael. So we're staying a night there?" I asked, hopeful to spend a night with Beau.

"Yes, your mother told us to take the guest bedrooms and you have yours obviously." Ha. I'll just sneak out like I've always done for the past year and a half and go sleep at Beaus.

"Okay. I'm going to take a nap, I guess we have a long day ahead of us."

If only I knew just how true that statement was.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh! So little Jamie found out our princes secret! I feel so bad for him! He misses his boo so much! Oh yeah, if you're wondering just how long Jamie was out, he was knocked out for a week. That's why Marissa was so worried when he asked if his 'baby' was waking up soon. Picture is really close to what Shay looks like :) isn't she adorable?!?!

Love,

Bunny<3