✨☾︎ 𝐋𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 ☽︎✨

✯☆✯

𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞?

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

900+

✯☆✯

×No one's POV×

It was a lovely Sunday yet it was a lazy Sunday as Boboiboy decided to wake up as he was stretching.

As he looked over to the right as he saw that Y/n was still sleeping, him and you had been dating for two years now and he was grateful that you confessed to him.

He wants to be the one who is in control in the relationship but sadly he can't, no matter what he tried.

You were the one who's more dominant over everything, being a tall yet masculine figure. you were the one that teases him, you were the one that turns him on, you were the one who kisses him even in public and doing bold actions towards him, you have done everything.

Sometimes he wishes that he can do that too but no matter what he tried you were too powerful to him, as he shook you a bit just to try to wake you up

"Y/n, babe please wake up" The boy said him and his lovely partner just had been living together for around five months now and things were mostly peaceful but with all the teasing you are giving to him just cause him to fall into his knees.

as he heard you yawn as you stretched "Doing ok there baby boy?" You asked as you smiled, while he blushed at that nickname.

"Y/n don't call me that!" Boboiboy said as he pouted as you chuckle as you just cuddle him as your arms were at his waist as he was being flustered about it as he slowly wrapped his arms around your neck as he buried his face into your neck.

"So do you want to do something today baby?" You asked as you kissed his forehead causing the boy to be really flustered, even those little things that you would simply do to him just makes him flustered so easily and you were the only one that can turned him on and many more things that people don't know.

"I.... Can we stay like this for a while?" Boboiboy asked as he felt one of your hands going inside on his shirt as you were going up and down to feel his abs.

"Mmmm sure" You said as you smiled at him as Boboiboy was breathing, heavily.
I mean he does love the attention but sometimes it's too much for him to handle and he could explode if you continued

He looked at you with a pout "Y/nnnn stop it!" The boy whine as you chuckle, giving him a smug smirk along with it as you kissed him.

"Why not? I love seeing your cute reactions when I'm doing this to you baby boy~" You said as you were kissing his jawline to his neck.

he would groan quietly as you smiled as you were kissing his neck as you looked at him, kissing him once more

"Rawr~" You said as you winked as Boboiboy was in confusion why would you say that.

"Why did you say Rawr Y/n...?" Boboiboy asked as you started to laugh really loud as Boboiboy pouted once again, as you noticed his long face. you would cupped up his face and smiled

"Such a shame for you not knowing what it means when you were a dinosaur yourself baby" You said as you smirked as Boboiboy blushed

"I'm not a dinosaur Y/n!" Boboiboy said as he was blushing as he was feeling like he could explode any minute now.

You just chuckle as you kissed his forehead "It means I love you in dinosaur duh!" You said as you started to laugh as Boboiboy was dumb founded

Boboiboy looked away "I-i love you too" he said in a soft and quiet tone as you smiled and kissed him as he shyly kissed back.

As you two enjoyed the silence between each other, though there were times you tried to be a tease but he would glare at you cutely at you just couldn't resist it.

Then you started to pick him up "E-eh Y/n?" Boboiboy said as you just smirk

"Come on let's take a shower together!" You said as Boboiboy started to blush

"Y/n no!" Boboiboy said as he whines as for you were laughing

"I'm just kidding unless...." You said as you gave him a smug smirk

"Y/N STOP ITTTT!" Boboiboy said as he pouted while you were just laughing at his cute reactions

As you two were the bath tub together as you two were surrounded with bubbles, you being behind him and you being in front it makes him feel embarrassed.

Well because your bare chest was near his head, as you two were in there I silence as you spoke "Can I scrub your back?"

Boboiboy started to feel flustered "E-eh why?"

You just ignored him as you started to scrub his back, it really felt nice but then you started to scrub his bare chest as buried your neck against his neck, as he felt your hot breath against his neck "Y/n...can you.."

"Can I what?" You asked, looking at him with a smug smirk.

Boboiboy, feeling flustered and embarrassed at the same time being this easily turned on by you, over simple things.

"N-never mind..."

"Fine, I'll stop" you said as you yawned "N-no!continue it..." Boboiboy muttered as you smirked "Sure, better get pucker up baby~"

Let's just say you two had fun in the bubble bath :))

✯☆✯

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)