✨🌟 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 🌟✨

✯☆✯

⚠︎ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! ⚠︎

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

1𝐤

✯☆✯

× No one's POV ×

You,an ordinary person that has happened to be dating one of the most popular guys in school and of course its the narcissistic and smart man named Solar.

You don't really mind him being like that after all you do accept that he is like that sometimes...he just takes things to far and makes your confidence gotten lowered a bit.

Due to the fact he would compare to you and him sometimes it just makes you felt not being you anymore around him, yes you do know he was probably saying the opposite thing on his mind but words.... Still can hurt someone mentally or emotionally even though they didn't mean to say it.

Also due to the fact he is busy most of the time but you understand because he is a super hero and an A student in school but sometimes you just want him to show some affection just a little bit, like a hug at least.

It just drains your motivation to do something, Solar and you had quite a complicated relationship but you have the patience for him.

As you were walking around the school's corridors and seeing your boyfriend flirting with his fans, as you just rolled your eyes and left to get your books.

After that you went into your class, which was science actually and you and Solar are lab partners, that's how you two actually met.

You just sat on a chair, as a were laying down on the table, looking lifeless as Yaya went up to you "Y/n?" Yaya called out your name "Leave me alone..."

"But"

You glared at her "I said... Leave. Me. Alone."

Yaya frustrated let out a sigh but decided to gave you some space, as Solar was in the class and you were preparing stuff for your lab expirment with Solar, as Solar was staring at you looking at your eyes, your eyes were lovely in his eyes but these days he realised that those shining and lovely eyes started to got duller and duller.

As you two were doing the lab experiment, as you don't even bother to talk to him or look at him which he felt sad about that "Babe?...are you alright?..." Solar asked you "Yes... I am now lets continue to work" you said to him, Solar being unconvinced at what you are saying he decided to ask you later.

After that and it was time skip to lunch time as you were in the library with Solar reading books.

"Y/n.... I know there's something wrong, tell me" Solar said as you ignored him, as your hands were shaking as you were holding the book that you were reading.

"Y/n... Look at me"

. . .

Slience, just Slience in the air as Solar made you looked at him "Y/n... Please tell me what's bothering you"

"it's you"

"Excuse me... What?..."

You looked away from him "Do you really need to compare me or even brag how you can do this better than me and blah blah, it just... Makes me lost my confidence in myself and I hate it" you said

Solar didn't know how that what made you feel that way  as he was going to say something but you made him stop "and also flirting with your fangirls when you literally gave a girlfriend?...I've been patient for so long and I am tired of it, Solar... Am I not good enough? "

"Y/n I- " Solar got cut of as you slapped him in the face, as you stood up "Just leave me alone" you said as you glared at him and leave him there alone.

Through out the whole day you ignored him as he would try to think a while to make you feel better and now it was dismissal time, as you were going home and immediately shutting along with locking the front doors, as you felt tears in your eyes "Love is so complicated... I hate it..."

You said to yourself as you went to your room, taking off your hoddie that had helped you hiding your scars some are fresh, some are old as you went to your drawer to get a blade,grabbing it and started cutting yourself saying things that
" I'm not enough", "I'm tired"

As for Solar, he was running to your house trying to talk to you he really felt bad what he had just done to you and should have realised it sooner, as he was at the front door noticing that it was locked, he grabbed the spare keys that you gave him as you was finding you.

As he heard your sobs at your room as he immediately barge in the room as he saw blood, on both of your arms, your hair that was hiding your face.

"Y/n..."

You immediately looked at him "Don't! Don't you dare come at me"

Solar walked towards you, removing some hair strands that was on your face, as he was cupping both of his hands on your face "Y/n... Why would you hurt yourself because of this..."

You started to tear up even more "I-I... I just.... Feel... So tired... And... I just-..."

You got cut of by Solar giving you a kiss on the lips as he looked at you, wiping your tears that was coming out in your eyes "Why would you hurt you're beautiful self like this my dear?... Is it all because of me... If is... I'm sorry..."

"Solar...I"

"Shh... We'll talk later, we need to bandage you up" Soalr said picking you up as he went to the bath room, getting the first aid kit there, after both of your arms were bandaged as you felt Solar's arms embraced you "My dear...if you feel like that again when I am or think that I am taking things too far just please tell me.. I want to do what's best for our relationship"

You slowly embraced back as you would buried your face against his chest "I will...."

Solar smiled as he started to stroke your hair "Good now rest my dear... You need it..."

"A-alright..." you said as you started to dozed off as he would look at your sleeping figure "Don't worry my dear, I will try to be better for you"

✯☆✯

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭