✨🌀 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞? 🌀✨

✯☆✯

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭:

𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞_𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐧

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

2.2𝐊

✯☆✯

× No one's POV ×

Everyone at school always wonder why about a boy named Cyclone, Why you may asked? Well it's because they would saw him talking to himself, well... At least that's what they thought.

People who had seen him like this were either concerned, concerned about his mental health. Some would thought he was an insane mad lad or some just shrugged it off and act like it was nothing.

The people who are really concern about him was his brothers of course, him acting this way makes them really uncomfortable and Cyclone would always told them about you.

About your likes, dislikes, talents, hobbies, just everything about you.

They just thought it was just some imaginary friend so they tried to shrug it off but they couldn't when he was talking to them he would tell something about you or just you in general.

Like when his brothers would ask how was his day he would reply "It was awesome, Y/n and I were just enjoying the beautiful sunsets at the roof top" as he smiled and went to his room.

Of course his brothers know your name "Y/n" is the name of Cyclone's "Imaginary friend" well... At least that's what they thought at least or that's what everyone thought.

No one has the guts to tell Cyclone the "Truth" about his "Imaginary Friend", fearing that it will cause alot of damage and not wanting to see him having a breakdown. Especially from the most bubbly and cheerful person out of their family, who smiles even through pain and sorrow.

× Next day... ×

Next day, it was around 5 am as Quake was preparing breakfast for his siblings and for himself as Thunder walked inside of the kitchen to talk with Quake about his younger brother.

"Quake, we can't keep lying to him" Thunder spoke as Quake was frooze and silent for a while.

"What do you mean by that Thunder?I don't know what you're talking about" Quake said, trying to act dumb to avoid the situation but didn't work.

Thunder sigh "Quake, you know what I'm talking about. I'm tired to lie to him just to make him happy and see him smile."

Quake looked at Thunder, giving him a sad smile "I know but... Let him be maybe some day he would forgot his imaginary friend in no time."

"Tch, Quake you know that it's been months ever since Cyclone has been talking and bragging about his imaginary friends, heck he might even fall for them" Thunder said as he crossed his arms

Quake sigh as he was holding a cup of coffee "just let him be, Thunder"

"No way!Quake. You and I both even our other brothers  know that we are tired hearing or calling Cyclone a crazy person!" Thunder paused for a while as he looked down at the floor "I just... Want it to stop"