✨❄️𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞❄️✨

★☆★

• 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 •

800+

★☆★

× No one's POV ×

It was around Saturday a perfect day for you and your lazy best friend named Ice to hang out at his house.

You two were best friends since childhood, until to this day you two are still friends.

You two slowly had feelings to one another of course you two didn't realised that yet and you two were quite scared to confess to one another, fear of getting rejected that may cause alot of inflict at your relationship as friends.

As you were prepared and settled to go outside to go to the direction of your best friends house as you were just enjoying everything around your surroundings.

Then a few rain drops that made you wet as you just groaned "Really?!out of all the days the rain decided to show up is this?" you complained but since you were quite close to his house, you decided to just ran for it.

As you were in the front door as you knocked it as it opened, only to reveal one of his brothers named Quake. One of the oldest and the most responsible out of the siblings.

"Y/n, Why are your clothes wet?" Quake asked with a hint of concerned in his voice, as you just sigh

"Me being stupid, I didn't realise that it was going to rain and I didn't bring an umbrella with me..." You said as you looked doing, feeling quiet ashamed a bit.

"Well we better get you inside, I bet you are really cold right now and I will also get Ice for you" Quake said as he let you inside of the house as you were shivering due to the cold from the rain drops that had drop on you.

As Quake tried to get Ice as he walked inside of Ice's room seeing that he was asleep on his nap fortress, Quake lightly shook his younger brother as Ice just opened one of his Ice and hummed.

"Quake what are you doing here?" Ice asked his older brother as Quake gave him a small smile.

"Well Y/n is already here and can you also give them some spare clothes for them?" Quake asked

"Why?" Ice asked once again as he yawns

"Well let's just say the rain got them" Quake said as Ice got up, preparing some clothes.

"Ok, let me just get these clothes and we can leave" Ice said as Quake nodded after that they went down stairs to see you in a shivering mess.

"Y/n! We're here" Quake said as you looked at them

"H-hi guys..." you greeted them with a small smile as looked to them,Ice walked towards you as he gave you some spare clothes.

"Here change into these, after all we both know that we don't want you to get sick" Ice said as you just nodded, walking up towards the bathroom to change.

A few minutes later as you saw Ice was going to his room as you grabbed his hand.

"Oh hey Y/n, how are you feeling?" Ice asked as he looked at you.

"You're clothes are freezing me too!" you said as you pouted as Ice chuckle "Then let's go to my room maybe I can warm you up" Ice said as you blushed as you guys were at his room, as Ice dragged you to his nap fortress, cuddling up so close to you.

"I-Ice you do know you don't have too... Right?" you said feeling embarrassed and shy at the same from this moment.

Ice smiled as he lift your chin up, making you look at him "Well... I want to because I love you..." Ice said being straight forward as you started to become a blushing mess.

"I mean... Its alright if you didn't liked me back we can be still be friends of course" Ice said as you just chuckle.

"Is there something funny at what did I just said to you?" Ice asked as you just smiled

"Well... Its because I've been wanting to say is... I love you too" You said as he smiled, giving you a gentle and passionate kiss on the lips.

As you two parted away as Ice pulled you closer into his chest, feeling his heartbeat "Let's stay like this..." Ice said as he yawns as you just giggle.

"Of course we can Icy!" you said as you slowly started to fall asleep with Ice.

★☆★

BONUS SCENE:

As you guys were asleep as Blaze took a photo of you two as Blaze was showing it off to Cyclone's face.

"Pay it boy! I won the deal!" Blaze said giving a smug smirked at Cy just pouted "No way!" Cyclone said as he uses his hover Board to get away from Blaze.

"OIIII COME BACK!"

★✩★

• 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 •