✨🌀 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 🌀✨

✯☆✯

⚠︎ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⚠︎

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

700+

✯☆✯

× Five years ago.... ×

As the two couple were surrounded with nature and only have each other, as you two were admiring the sunset that is going down as it will turn evening soon.

Hair blowing in the winds as you and him were holding hands and sitting down against the green grass.

"Y/n?"

...

"Yes, Cyclone?"

...

Cyclone grab both of your hands as he gripped them tightly as he looked at with a determined look.

...

"I promise you, I'll protect you at all cost"

You gave him a small smile

"I'll protect you too as well"

...

"No Y/n, I'm the one who's supposed to protect you"

× present ×

Everything went so quickly as you went in front of him, with your weapon and glaring at the monster  that you two were up against.

"I... Won't let you harm him!"

Cyclone, feeling disappointed in himself that his one and only lover has been protecting him over and over again.

No matter what he tried to protect you, he ended up the one getting protected and you ending up having more scars and injuries around your body.

Even so close to death one time.

He's scared to lose you.

You looked at Cyclone "Run away!"

"I can't Y/n! You've been protecting me and I can't handle it anymore. This time let me protect you!"

"Cyclone.... I don't want to lose you...."

"I don't want to lose you as well... But I can handle this on my own!"

Cyclone, feeling his tears started to fall but not caring anymore all that matters was you and only you.

"Cy... I-" you got cut of as got you getting throw up against the tree as Cyclone ran up towards you "Y/n! Are you ok?" Cyclone asked,knownly that you already have alot of injuries as cuts and bruises were around your whole body.

You slowly stand up as there was blood on your mouth "I-I'll be ok..."

"no you're not just leave it up t-" He got cut off as you pushed him away as the monster grabbed you by the neck, as you looked at Cyclone tears in your eyes "Go..."

Cyclone stood there, as he was terrified about what will happened to you as he witnessed his partner just did that for him and seeing you choking and coughing out your own blood.

He needs to do something.

Then he heard something..., something snapping. It was your neck.

Before he could do anything, trying to stop the thing down as a red flash appeared and killed the monster instantly as it approached towards him.

"Oi, get up" a voice said as he looked up who it was, it was his one and only brother Thunderstorm.

"T-Thunder... Y/n is..."

Thunder, widen his eyes as he saw your body there laying down against the ground.

Immediately went towards your body, as he would check your pulse.

Your breathing was very slow but knowing that you don't have enough time to make it,due to how much blood you had lost.

Cyclone was beside him "it's all my fault... I didn't protect them how like they protected me... I'm... Weak"

Thunder, knowing that he isn't really the best at comforting people as he gave his brother a hug as he would pat his back as comfort.

As Cyclone hugged back as he would sobbed against his brother's shoulder about your death and how he could just wish he could protect you, even just once.

He blames himself for your death.

At the funeral, as he has eyebags under his eyes maybe because he was crying over night because of your death, especially when he saw it infront of his own eyes.

It made him... Traumatised... He couldn't even take a look at you, when you were inside of the casket.

He just felt like a disappointment to you, he wished that he would die instead of you, he felt.... Pathetic, really pathetic.

Thunder never left his side, knowing that he needs comfort as much as Cyclone can.

Cyclone wasn't ready, not ready to let you go just yet.

As the funeral ended, immediately went home not bothering to wait his brothers.

He just... Couldn't face the fact that you were dead...

As few weeks later, he couldn't handle the pain anymore,he just wanted to be with you.

Isn't that too bad to be true?

...

Then...

...

Cyclone throw himself in a lake

...

✯☆✯

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭