✨☾︎ 𝐀 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐫-𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐲 ☽︎✨

✯☆✯

𝐎𝐦𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭.

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲: kira_steph123

✯☆✯

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

1.3𝐤

✯☆✯

Boboiboy and you were dating for a while now, though it was quite an odd paring considering that you two are the polar opposite but I guess you know what people say?

"Opposites do attract"

Even though you had quite a similar personality like Thunder, the only difference is that you aren't a tsundere like his brother.

You're also quite tall, which made him jealous a little bit but that didn't really bother you, though you find it cute when he would whine about it.

...

One day, Boboiboy was actually trying to make Solar a potion that will make him taller than you, even though you said a bunch of times you didn't really care about his height. His insecurities just hit him like a truck and also this can also make him feel much more confident around you, don't get him wrong he is happy that you accpected his feelings and such but sometimes his thoughts made him a little be pessimistic about himself or thinking he doesn't deserve you.

After all you did alot of things in order for him to stay happy throughout the day, it just upsets him or thinks that he wasn't even that close to helping you.

Well... The thing is everything went all wrong, which lend him turn into a half cat and half human boy for a few days or until Solar finds an antidote for it.

Boboiboy was begging Solar to not tell you, thinking that you might call him stupid at what he was trying to do but knowing you, Solar really doesn't want to deal with that bad side of yours or getting beat up by you.

So... He just ignore his brother's pleads as he was trying to find you around the school, luckily for him. Solar found you just talking to Fang while eating some donuts with him.

"Hey Fang, hey Y/n" Solar walked up towards the duo as he put a hand on your shoulder as you hummed in response "What?"

Solar ignored you as he spoke to Fang "Can I borrow your cousin for a while? I want to tell them something"

Fang raised a brow "Why?..."

"It's definitely not of your concerns or you're just jealous because Y/n is going to hang out wit-"

"With the most annoying person in the whole wide world? Yea no"

"What?! How dare yo-"

"Shut up, just state what's your business here"

Solar rolled his eyes and sigh "It's about Boboiboy, I think you might need to see what happened to him"