Chapter 8

"Varian...." Cass her whispered furrowed her eyes and stare at Him

"Why he doing here? He will come to us. No its no true and that belive to be able to trust and begins hurt me again my afraid of." Cass was in her mind to join with alchemist cause she wants to hurt again like battle in Corona years ago.

"Look Cass I know Want to join and I give me a chance to be with you and also I love your daughter Alessia. I want to help and give me chance as friends." Varian said mumbled and Cass was frowned and come to thinking about to from standard without him and she sighed. "Okay But you only take a risk and come to help Stay away from me." Cass began walked away.

As Lance his daughters and Queen Rapunzel smiled and come join Eighteen Alchemist.

Day 1......

Cass and her friends ready to leave Corona travel find her daughter and Alejandro where they hidden. As known as Varian was stare and drooling to get an attractive beauty of Cassandra then Lance and his daughters teased alchemist rolled his eyes.

"I know You and Cass are different each other you know have?" Lance said ruffing him.

"Different, No its looks like just wanna be friends and asked her my girlfriend thats it. Like Different between me and Cass." Varian little laugh chuckles talking feeling how cass did for last time.

"But are you sure, Cass reject your Feelings and Confess the last time you hurt Cassandra." Catalina walked same her Sister softly voice. And Varian heard what Catalina said.

"Hurt? What are you talking about?" He said raised his eyebrow and dosent know from able to hurt. But Lance told him remember. 

"Look Buddy. Catalina was right about it was you almost hurt with Cassandra. At Battle of Corona." Lance replied but then Varian was able hurt and shocked still remember.

Battle Corona the metallic giant robot he grabbed metallic claw Cassandra pain and look at her

"Hello Cassandra I always knew i could sweep you off your feet. "

After flashback Varian gasped and knee down cried almost hurt Cassandra.

"Y-Y-Your right Lance what if I done. All my fault she reject my feelings and  i hurt cassandra about more anger and agony pain." Varian said stop walked and sit down start to cried. And lance his daughters confort him taps his shoulder. "Thanks Lance i just need sometime alone." He past away from lance and his daughter and ruddiger followed to him.

At night the boys build some wood to make a firewood and Rapunzel make some foods for dinner build the Camp.  As far away Cassandra her friends working on she look and open her bag she read Varian's handwriting and Cassandrium is more important. Look up the sky night and Owl was hoot again.

"Come on its been 10 days to find my daughter and Alejandro to did. And why he's to come with me i dont know to trust Him." She said and look face with Owl and he hoots.

"Really, You able to trust who know and you knows what i dont believe Varian i reject my feelings for last time and he hurt me since battle corona." She said being temporarily sit and looked her friends sleeping.

" I missed Alessia who kidnapped something and Alejandro." She been softly voice and the best friend come to join. "Hey why are you not sleeping well."

"Oh Hey Raps, I just wondering about my Alessia. Thats it." Cass little bit spoke and turn away from her. But then Rapunzel  said to replied. "Are you talking about the Royal Engineer,  Alchemist."

"Yeah, so what."

Cass was to renied about deep down her feelings and being hurt an alchemist when later get the moonstone get complete incantation. But she still not to taking stand up to chance Varian and be love.

"Why are you holding Cassandrium necklace. Did you wear that almost last year since begin to journey." Rapunzel maybe quite curious and Cass frowned holding necklace own hands.

"Well sometimes but it almost different now. Since my ex husband Alejandro to get divorce. I have to love and somebody else." Cass said.

"You have been second chance and be able to trust or learned to trust again. Jusy like when Varian said about year get intro the jail." Rapunzel sadly down smiled to her best friend confort her. " Just give Varian second chance he is not bad guy anymore then rekindled change nice person."

After Raps said Cass widened eyes frowned did give up until he chance and able to change and his trust.

"Well i better some long rest. I keep on my friends. Night Cass." She said howling to get sleep well and Cass looked at best friend.

"Rapunzel. No its nothing Goodnight you too Raps." Cass said replied been smiled and She walked away through her friends. And finally Cass come to join sleeping her friends she get the blanket of cover Varian well still sleeping beside the tree log and smiled adorable face.

"Goodnight Varian."