Chapter 4

Alejandro was drunk thinking thought missed Cassandra for able happened relationship and marriage. Now divorce. He broke up with another woman, to back with Cass. Being together. So He planned to relationship with Cass.

The Corona Cass was able captain of royal guard to training swordmanship. Her father was spent time with Granddaughter Alessandra playful.

Alessandra's physical traits She had pale skin, her eyes color Hazel green, hair dark curls with brown. Same as nose like her mother.

"Hey Dad, i think its time Play with Alessia." Cass came in she his dad's arms Alessandra put down and she goes her Mother. " I'm so proud of you and my granddaughter able grown up." Dad said.

"Cassandra there's something wants to see you and he able to talk with you." Her dad softly chuckled but Cassandra was widened was thinking. Rolls her eyes.

At the outside Garden She saw a 18 years old Boy cute Alchemist but she wasnt getting easy that kid.

"Hey Varian." She greeted. "Hi Cassie- I mean Cass." He replied so Cass was sit down to him Alessandra was playing garden.

"And Alessandra is getting growing up now." He chuckled stare at Cass. "Yeah it takes some all responsiblity for her. Well she loves me so much." She was seeing in future of Alessandra grown up new learning.

"Look Cass, I know About years ago I'm sorry. If you still mad at me. No one who still might ever forgive me. I'm a traitor."

Cass was realized to Varian's apologize was able to forgive Cass worriedly all of bad things she pulled Varian and hugged he became Red blushed.

"...Cassie"

"Your not a traitor and not a bad person everyone wants forgive you I'm so proud of you just like your dad. But i always remind me science expo Your smart, compassionate and unique."

"U-U-Uhhh Cass can i remove now."

Cass widened open her eyes clear throat and removed hug. "Oh your right sorry Varian."

"It okay Cass." He stare cute adorable Cass nodded. He looked Alessandra. "Hows your Alessandra is she is-"

"Yeah she is a fast learner," she cuts of him. Alessandra was running hugged Varian. He hugged Alessandra like a good father. "I think Alessia is like you." She chuckled then Varian smiled on lay Alessia.

"Yeah she is."

Cassandra began to stand up and hold Daughter's hand then Varian asked her. "Um Cassandra where are you going." He said she turned around him. "Well i gonna babysitter Alessandra."

"C-C-Can i help you."

"Why?" Cass raised her eybrow curiously. Varian was able give chance to be a good person. "Cause I love babysitter and Your Daughter."

She was crossed her arms. Looked her daughter Alessandra able playing Varian. "So are your good babysitter."

"Well Yes, I mean i love to and I love babysitter and cause Alessandra likes me so much take a minute." Varian said and he knee down Alessandra was giggles.

"Deal" Cass was agreed Varian nodded and smiled.

At the Alessandra's room Cass doing a diaper change and Varian was able to eat the baby foods. He take one spoon to Alessia open her mouth. He clapped be proud Alessandra. She was sneak Varian and Alessandra was being smiled together she slightly smiled at Varian.

At afternoon Alessandra playing tag in with Cassandra and she running with her daughter then something bumping Each other Varian. They open eyes looked at face each other.

"Huh......" Varian widened eyes. And Cass she slightly blushed. "Oh sorry about that Varian." She pushed away with Varian began stand up.

"No wories Cass." Varian smiled at her. Then She smiled too. Cass was in her taught something weird of Him having time Good person now but still I have not feelings Varian or isnt
He looks adorable and learn a alchemy very sweet guy. At night Varian rockbye and lullaby with Alessandra talking laying her down the crib. Cass watched him.

"Look at that. Your great Babysitter after all." Cassandra said.

"Shhh.... Alessia she was able to sleep." Varian closed the door began to whisper to her. "Yeah i am a great Babysitter so Am i good person or You sure but label on it." He replied.

"Okay Your a great person it just today deal from me." Cass was Sadly down. He looked worried at Cass. "Oh you mean talking about Alejandro don't you."

"He is Best my husband ever had. He wants to me make every to be happy until tear us apart. Alejandro is never loved me. He not taking care of me. And not taking responsibilities. " She was everything the past with Her and Alejandro. "But you so Kind,Sweet and means alot of me your not bad person." Cass smiled turn face at Varian nodded at blushed.

"Oh... the reason is I'am still a good person and I wanna happens to able hides out for you." Varian said then Cass was confused and curiously "Yeah. Well i gonna go home my dad's worried about me. Goodnight Cass." He saying to say goodbye walked away.

She sighed watch He leaving. "Good Night Varian."