Chapter 16

Day 7....

In the Morning Cassandra was wake up and she tried to figure out to get Varian's birthday gift. She was getting outside walking through the market. But Rapunzel was surprised as long as Catalina and Kiera. Raps little jumpscare with Cassandra.

"Raps?! What are you doing here?" Cassandra said asked her best friend.

"Just where you going Cass," Rapunzel answered and she was turned away and hide with blush.

"Oh I see, You gonna buy some gifts for Varian's birthday." Keira was known but Cass even more blushed.

"So how's been dating with you and Varian. He kissed you or you and him are dating." Rapunzel asked quickly.

"Raps, it's fine and we're not dating. We just friends. He asks me to friendly hang it out." Cass answered smiled. And Rapunzel giggles as Kiera and Catalina.

"Come on, let's just find the buy some new things. That would be good." She said and they both agreed.

Meanwhile, Lance and Draco celebrate his birthday and set up the dining room. As for Varian look, he drew a picture of Cassandra. He was dreamily blushed. Someone knocks on the door he opens the door was that mailman.

"Are you Varian?" The mailman asked him. "Yes, I am what do you want."

"I have a letter for you. It's from your parents." Mailman said he grabs the letter give it to Varian smiled.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

He closed the door looking at the letter. Open flip the letter. Start to read it.

Dear Varian

Happy birthday Son, hows your adventure with your friends. I'm sure you are grown up, been mature when you get 20 to 30 age. But we're proud of you. Your mom and I so getting well you and Cassandra are getting together and being dating. Soon Cassandra will be our Daughter-in-law. We have a surprise for you. We brought a Ruddiger and we have some presents for you after that reading. We love you, my son. My beloved son. Happy Birthday, Varian.

                          From Parents

After Varian his reading the letter. He opens the door. Looked down its his pet Raccoon.

"Ruddiger! Buddy I miss you so much." He lift up his raccoon and hugged. "Yeah I miss you too Buddy i have surpised for you. " he brought many apples. Ruddiger excited run after his room eating.

"Eat up buddy. Well we having bonding pet you and me." After he said and raccoon was happy of course he didnt spend his pet until the travel.

At dinning room the two boys are hanging those banner it was one Lance.

"Hmmm... a little bit left." Draco said and Lance moved the banner to the left. But Draco he anothet suggestion . "No a little more right." He replied and Lance moved the banner to the right. He thinking to the left or right.

"Come on man I been tired for minutes." Lance was tired and whined and his hand. So he takes the middle banner.

"Ah... Perfect!" Draco exclaimed and his clap of his hand. Then Lance climb down. "Good thing i think Varian would be like it of his birthday. "

"Your right Lance. So we set up the decorations, check. Place set up the table for everyone, check. Having music box, check. His favorites food and we made ham sandwiches, Check. And last we have all present, check." Draco grabbed the birthday list they all check and he become sit down the chair also Lance