Chapter 15

Meanwhile, at night Cassandra, Rapunzel, Kiera, and Catalina picking some berries,  fruits. A campfire Draco and Lance was a smirk at Varian. Cause what if happened between two.

"What are you looking at?" Varian asked and Lance was to speaking first.  "Cause I know between you two and you stuck at cave then you should know."

"Lance! Stop it. Cass and I were only friends." He said growled.

"But are you sure it's what's feeling should be " Friends" you and Cassandra," Draco asked him but he just knows unsure

"I just say we're just friends. She has her husband got divorced and I was one felt be heartbroken." Varian reminds one friend of lady-in-waiting then seemingly has a different way now. 

"What do you mean?" Draco raised his eyebrow at him and Lance was replied "he has a girlfriend name Faith the maid she is so nice and great and-"

"One month we're breaking up. Cause she said to me I fall in love with someone else." Varian cut and finished his relationship.

"Ouch, Varian I am so sorry about it," Draco said and Varian was nodded sadly down. And Draco and Lance give have an idea to be love advice.

"How about this I and Draco will give you and some 'Love Advice' what do you think Varian?" Lance said called love advice to be he has feelings with Cass to be able. But Varian has crossed his arms. "No, I won't do it."

"Come on Varian. I know you like faith somehow but for now, you know you like Cassandra." Draco said but Varian as be agreed. "Okay, fine if you two are getting trouble with Cassandra and I stay out away."

After Varian agrees the boys finish picking the berries  Cassandra and the girls holding them some berries.

"What do you say, Varian," Cassandra asked him but still open wide eyes and he turns at her. "Nothing, Nothing Important." He chuckles and Lance and Draco seeing each other and smirk looking at Varian a bit awkward with Cass. Finished their eating and they slept very well.

Day 6...

They continued to be a journey. Varian walking towards Cassandra to be some chatting. He was too shy of her. To talk to he walks to Rapunzel whisper. "Raps can I talk to Cass alone so we can be chatting."

"Okay," She said whisper accepts, and step back from friends of Lance his daughters, and Draco.

"So Um... Cassie about the cave yesterday I just wanna say sorry." Varian said apology her.

"No, I should the one sorry for Varian. I so angry and-" she said but mumbled but he holds her shoulders look up to him.

"It's all the past now Cassie, and will never fight and arguing again."

"Thank you, Varian," Cass said she smiled at his chuckle.

"Looks like they will never fight again. They fall in love with each other." Rapunzel said to them.

"Yeah, I think Varian is growing up now and mature already. And not sure love. " Lance replied and his older daughter "Yeah, They are made for each other."

"I agree with that."

Cassandra and Varian have been talking to each other for like an hour until they going place for a place called the hotel. The village is called a bygone. They stay there for a few days. As of Varian was even the plan for Cassandra like a hangout or Friendly Date. He asks for some love advice from Lance and Draco. At night He was ready. He goes to the other room knocks on the door queen opens the door.

"Varian what are you doing here," Rapunzel said and he replied. "I here to go borrow Cass so we may be a bit to surprise her."

Then Rapunzel silent squeals happy and closes the door Cassandra fixes herself to ready.