Chapter 11

At day moment Varian was upsetting to avoid Cassandra happen argue each other. During Night Rapunzel and her friends sleeping the tent. When he sitting still cried holding his broken into pieces goggles from gifted mother. Then Cass looked at worried him to say something bad things of alchemist then Hugo was sit beside her.

"I know Varian was still mad at me somehow. All of this my fault years past bad things." Cass said to Hugo sadly he sighs tap her shoulder. "Cass, He is not mad at you Still Upsetting using his goggles from its mother to give his birthday." Hugo answer.

"Why?" She asked

"Well He told me about mother. She give Varian since birth goggles become a Alchemist and still grown up if he complete toems. I know doubt any mistakes betrayal my friend still upsetting with me and mad cause my own mother kept them. So i become friends take path so We library researcher and he visit her mother. I felt sorry a chance as forgiveness Varian you should to Cass." Hugo explained his mother past and alchemist and Cassandra stare Varian was still sitting cried over looked broken goggles.

"Your right he want to deserve me as second chance. I betrayal Rapunzel cause she is my sister and my mother abondon since i was 4 i already knew she never give up on me i betrayal done to my friends and even Varian he doesnt forgive me and grabbed moonstone fullfilled my destiny I just so angry and-" Cass still stuggles getting her temper but Hugo pulled her hugged. "Sandra come down you should work things out you and Varian promise."

"T-T-Thank y-y-you H-H-Hugo" she said scoffted cried tears up hugged hugo in feelings just like her best friend Rapunzel. Varian was standing there seeing Cassandra and Hugo are hugging each other seems jealous he walk away.

Day 4....

At day Hugo and Lance as daughters still talking with Varian for a second while. But he still not happy.

"Buddy, are you okay you been not sleepy today." Lance said and Catalina and Kiera walked together. "V, I am sure she is-"

"Mad I know I was Upset! She broke my goggles since my mother gave me birth." He said but Lance and his daughters sliently and Hugo came to him another to talk

"Varian, Hairstripe are you alright last night. You seems upset today?" Hugo said but he still turned criminal began mad. "Hugo, the last night You hug Cassandra why you hug her? I am asking you." Varian said but Hugo widened his eyes. But She heard stop walking.

"Tell me Hugo." He repeat askly but Sighs mumbled. "Yes, I hugged her just friends to make feel it better her."

"I look i know you have feelings of Cassandra?"

"What No!" Hugo said still shocked cause he pretend fall in love with warrior i mean Cassandra. "I just want you to pretend to fall in love with ladies much beautiful."

"HUGO!" Varian said shouted he getting self mad at him but the criminal chuckled elbow with alchemist.

"Sorry about that i did tell you earlier Hair stripe i hope you forgive me." Hugo said he akwardly smile forgive. But an Alchemist slient hugged him.

Meanwhile walking the roads Cassandra was too quite slient and she played remind necklace Cassandrium walking then Rapunzel and Draco made to cheer her up.

"Cass is everything alright? You seen quiet and ignore us." The Queen said but she still slient and think remains out her toughts.

"Do you wanna talk about." Draco said and he looked Queen.

"Listen Cass, About friend shouted it out alot he just want to deserve a second chance at you so becoming a friends again. Varian is change his life he is still good friend. Cass" Raps said told to her.

"Yeah. Maybe it would. But still all things bad to happened like betrayal you and most of all i think was He tried hurt and agony." Cassandra said
and more still afriad of her. But still the Queen decided to hug her make it feel it better. "You're a really great and good a friend Cass since we first met as friends and sister. I know you should same and you love him as relationship with Varian." After Queen said but Cassandra was began blushed.

"Looks like we have all berries and perfect camping we should settle things up." Raps said walk away her friends to prepared as Cass looked at her friend Alchemist disappointed he walked away too.

At night they settle the camping expect Varian was with Ruddiger to get some firewood. Rapunzel and Lance his daughters tell them story as from aside Hugo of course. Cassandra and Draco was fixing the Varian's goggles pieces of glass and new repair.

"There it finished. Now you gave to him. I am sure his still make feel it better." Draco said told Cassandra make him up better. "Thanks Draco to fix Goggles." Cass replied to him as smiled. At night they were fall as sleep Cassandra was not sleep and she looked at Alchemist was all alone looking the sky. She walk to him as apologize.

"Hey Varian." She said greeting to alchemist but he still looking the stars.

"What are you doing here Cassandra." He only ever called her by her name, instead of a nickname, when he was being serious. The loss of the nickname her heart, reminding her again of what she could've had. She feels guilty sit beside from him.

"Look Varian i know mad because the things about my past and even my getting divorce Alejandro. I just wanna to say I'am sorry Varian if you dont forgive i get accept deserve second chance to your friends. And me and Draco help each other prepared the new fixed goggles here." Cass said and she put his goggles the ground.

"Well i gonna go some rest Goodnight Varian." Cass said told him while walk away go to the tent. She looked at him staring at night and walk away. Untilized Varian looked at her while go to the tent but he grabbed his goggles new prepared and wear to began stand.

"If you must desevere a second chance and to be relationship. I would accept lucky apologize Cassie. Man what am i say that. If i wonder be an date or gets an engaged too much well i just wait for it until save her daughter Alessandra. Still i always she grown beautiful women girl i love and I will still love Cassandra." Varian was think thoughts to Cassandra still to be love her much.

"Goodnight Cassie."