Chapter 6

Cassandra was playful her Daughter. Smiled and her toys specially singing lullaby nested her own arms. Laying down Alessandra the crib. Kissed gently her forehead.

"Goodnight Alessia."

She close the door bedroom with Alessia to go her own room. The Middle night Corona Alejandro was kept find her wife.

"Que? I wonder Sandra if she here the live Corona?" Alejandro asked himself mind. They asked of every people to find quickly some months.

At Morning Cassandra warm up captain guard training. Until she riding horse Fidella she down ground. But she stopped hide tree hear talking Varian and Faith

"Hey, Varian i was wondering i sorry about this weeks we can start over be relationship and friends." Faith said start over as to be relationship again.

"Faith i don't know about to say this."
Varian said rubbed his neck former girlfriend she sighed. "Okay, i just need go something." She kiss of Varian's cheek began little blush. Faith Walked away. Then Cassandra go forward to him.

"Hey Varian." Cassandra greetings to him turned around "Hi Cass what are you doing here?"

"I just wondering your Girlfriend?" She quickly asked raised her eyebrow.

"She is not my girlfriend. Faith and I probably got little trouble bit Fight over things. Then we broke up. Faith said I am who love someone else." Alchemist said looked at sky clouds little bit Sad.

"You know Just like me and Alejandro same time and everypeople being happy together rest our lives. Look the things is I wanna be most happiest man husband my life to someone trust and be loved." Cass said beside tree frowned looked Alchemist. But the Princess run become warn.

"Cassandra!" Rapunzel recalled shouted. She turned around best friend.

"Raps what are you doing here?"

"Its Alessandra, she kidnapped" Raps said but Cassandra sink came step backward deep breathe worried lost her daughter. "Raps! What happened to Alessandra?"

"Last night. Remember your Ex- husband Alejandro. He kidnapped your Daughter i try to warned him but I'm sorry Cass."

Cass was heart sink be worried come her tears gripping lost her daughter cause Alejandro kidnapping own daughter outbrust tears  shouted cried kicked come tempred anger.

"Cass just Calm down..." Varian kept Cass calmed down cool heat and she began hugged him cried tears.

"This is all my fault. I should it protect Alessia kept from danger at Alejandro." Cass said she did everything to protect Her own daughter face hands tears cried eyes.

"I-I-I'am sorry Cassandra it all my fault i shouldnt kept Alessandra  safe."  Rapunzel say tap Best friends shoulder.

"I just need sometime Alone." Cass said frowned then riding up Fidella to go Corona as her best friend Rapunzel. Varian feel woried Cass missed her daughter.

"Cassie..."