T H R E E

The Withered Animatronics were slowly sneaking around the pizzeria, try hard not to be see by the children, workers, or adults.

"Huh. So this is what the pizzeria is like now." Bonnie exclaimed. "Yeah, it's pretty cheerful." Foxy replied latching onto Bonnie arm.

"I wonder where Mangle is.." Chica said, "She isn't in the main area." "She's told me she has a different area than the main one." Freddy remarked.

Some children, about 3-years old were starting to walk towards their direction.

The gang booked it out of there and hid out of sight.

"Alright children. You can go play with Toy Foxy now!" A woman said to the group of children. To which the children ran into place called Kid's Cove.

"Toy Foxy? Isn't it Mangle?" Foxy said as they came out of hiding since the humans had left.

"Yes, that is where she lives."

The Withered four heard Theodore say from behind them.

"Toy Freddy? Why aren't you on stage?" Chica questioned. He's tensed up at the question. "It isn't really any of your business." He hissed.

'Geez no need to be rude.' The Withered four thought.

"Anyways, how the hell did you four get out of Parts and Service?" Theodore questioned looking a bit ticked. "Well..It isn't really any of your business." Freddy replied with a stupid smirk.

"Don't use my words against me!" Theodore said as he stomped his foot and glared at the older bear, "Whatever you all need to get back to Part and Service before a human sees you." He demanded.

"How 'bout, no." Chica said. "Well maybe we should go back guys." Bonnie said, "Toy Freddy has a point."

"Don't tell me your gonna listen to a Toy now, Bonnie." Foxy exclaimed surprised.

"Yes, we are. Now let's go." Bonnie replied pushing Chica and Foxy along.

As they moved along Freddy started slowly following them.

"Great, now I'll have to go entertain some stupid kids." Theodore muttered as walked in the opposite direction. But he said loud enough for Freddy to hear.

Freddy, surprised, turned around and saw Theodore walk into another room.

'He dislikes...children? Why..?' Freddy thought walking along with Bonnie, Chica and Foxy.