E I G H T

Freddy was wondering why.

Why did he seem to care for the bear who had replaced him?  He wasn't supposed to care for him. Right?

_______

Freddy's POV

"Ugh. Why do even care about him?" I thought, "He's my goshdamn replacement." I sighed and I couldn't think straight. I decided to leave Parts and Service and roam around the place.

"Why was Toy Freddy crying anyways..? Was it the children that mocked him." I thought. "Again! Why can't I stop thinking about  him..." I shook my head in frustration

"Somethin' bothering you Fazbear?"

I turned to see Mangle leaning against the doorpost of Kid's Cove to keep herself standing.

"It's nothing really just..worry about someone.." I replied. "I bet it's Theodore." Mangle said, she wasn't wrong. "Yeah. Heck I shouldn't care about him." I growled.

"But you seem to do, sugar." Mangle replied, "Honestly, there's no problem in caring for someone you think you should hate."

"Do you hate Theodore?" She asked

I stayed quiet for a second. Then shook my head saying no.

"There's your answer, sugar."

I thought for a moment and I realized why I felt that way. So I slowly walked away.

________

"This is an outrage!" A woman yelled, "You people traumatized my child!" "Ma'am, the-" A worker trying speaking but the entitled woman kept yelling at him.

The children were sitting in party room still pretty shocked that Theodore moved. They we're chatting and talking about why it happened.

Suddenly Theodore walked back into room and sat on the stage. Not even realizing the children. He still looked sad and a bit flustered.

"Toy Freddy?"

Theodore slowly turned his head to see a little girl who flinched when he turned he head but she kept walking towards him.

"Y-yes.." He replied. The other children were surprised that he responded.

"Are you okay?" The little girl asked still a bit frightened. "I..." Theodore sniffled and wiped his face, "I'm...fine.." The girl slowly got on stage and sat beside the animatronic bear. "You don't look fine.." She said.

"Really I'm fine." He said. The little girl decided hug him. He hesitated for a second for returning the hug back to the girl. "T-thank you." He said.

Other children in the room started to walk to the stage.

"I'm sorry Mr. Toy Freddy.." A boy said. "F-for what?" Theodore asked. "I said mean things to you, I didn't know you had feelings.." The boy said and other children chimed in and apologized too.

Theodore smiled. "It's okay. I forgive you." He said to the children. The children smiled. Theodore decided to tell the children stories which what he was supposed to do. And children sat the listened happily and asked questions when needed.

"What's with all the commotion?" A employee said he peeked into the party room. He was shocked to see an animatronic acting like a human. Laughing and talking with the children.

________

"Are you sure this thing was alive?" A technician asked. "Yes. The children were talking to him and he responded to him. The technician laughed in his face.

"You must be going crazy." The technician said, "Go home and get some rest." He said to the employee before leaving the building. The employee was annoyed that the technician didn't believe him but he decided to leave anyways.

"I can't believe you broke the rule Theo." Chi-Chi said sternly to Theodore. "But the children were actually nice to me. We should-"
Theodore was cut off. "We can't let the humans know we're alive." Mangle said to the bear.

"Next time, please don't do that again, sugar." Mangle pleaded with him. "Okay." Theodore grumbled angrily.

_______

(Toy Freddy) Theodore's POV

"Being around the children was actually nice today. I dunno why I just can't talk to them normally.." I said and sighed as I sat in main party room on the stage.

"Now here I was thinking you hated children." I jumped at the random voice I heard. But I knew who it was..

"Oh no..why is he here?" I thought frantically.

"What's you deal with bothering me?" I growled. "No reason, just seeing what the Grumpy Teddy is up too." Freddy replied. "Would stop calling me that.." I said glaring that him.

He laughed. My cheeks decided heat up at that moment. So I turned away from Freddy and starting slapping my cheeks to stop them from glowing bright red.

"Something the matter?" Freddy asked. "N-nothing." I said quickly still holding my cheeks. "You seem a little red in the face." Freddy said putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm really fine, honestly."

He turned me around to face him. "Goodness you look tired." Freddy said. He wrapped arm around me and place my head on his shoulder.

My heating system could not handle how flustered I was. I thought my head would explode.

"Power off and rest." He said. I don't why but I felt like I had to obey him. So I powered off and slept on his shoulder.