T W O

Freddy's POV

"Wow, I didn't think anyone could get on Toy Freddy's nerves like that." Mangle remarked to me in the halls.

"He's something else though, a lil firecracker that bear is." I responded, "Do you know why he's like that?"

"Well he..."

Mangle seemed to stopped herself.

"Oh nevermind." She ended. "Okay then.." I said confused.

______

12 AM

12 rolled around and everyone was getting ready to attack to nightguard for the night.

"Mr Freddy?"

I heard the faint voice of a child in a ears.

"Oh, hello Gabriel." I greeted the soul child.

"Is it daytime yet?" He asked. "No. not yet." I replied. "Oh okay then, but are you gonna find that bad man?" He said referring to the man who murdered him.

"Of course kid, we'll get him soon in enough." I told him hopefully.

"Yay!"

He smiled at his enthusiasm and he went away again.

Toy Freddy's (Theodore) POV

'Finally I get to kill a nightguard tonight. This should be easy!' I thought.

I randomly felt someone bump into me. I look to see..

Ah shit, it's stupid Fazbear.

"What are you doing here idiot!" I yelled whispered. "The same thing we are all doing." He replied.

"Well I'm about to go inside and kill him."

"He knows we're out here."

"So!?" I asked.

He just shook his head and ignored my question.

'Dont ignore me!' I yelled in my thoughts.

Before I could say anything else, he was already in the office.

'What is he doing!?'

And surprisingly he got the nightguard..

"W-what?! I wanted to kill him!" I yelled and stomped my foot. He just laughed, "Why are you so angry?" Freddy asked, "You can kill the next nightguard." He said.

"Ugh. Next time don't get in my way." I demanded, "And stop smiling at me." He chuckled and replied, "Whatever Grumpy Teddy." And touched my nose again!

As I was walking back to the stage and I was still fuming

'That idiot. Doesn't he know what personal space is!?'

"Hey Theo!" I turned to see Toy Chica. "Oh hey Chi-Chi."

"You seem mad. Something wrong?"

"That stupid Fazbear, he just keeps getting in my way." I told her.

"Pfft, some rivalry you got there." She laughed. I shook my head at her comment. "So what's it like getting bullied by your idol?" She asked. "Bullied? More like tormented." I replied.

"Well maybe your attitude is the problem." She remarked as we got on the stage. "My attitude!? No way. He's just a prick." I said.

She chuckled before powering off.

I sighed and powered off as well.

________

In the Parts and Service room

"What's your problem with flirting with that 'Toy', huh Freddy?" Chica said pestering him for an answer. "What do you mean? I'm just messing with him." Freddy smiled.

"I'm pretty sure giving him nicknames like 'Grumpy Teddy' is pretty close to flirting." Foxy said.

"Nah, I'm just telling him the truth.." Freddy exclaimed, "..he is always grumpy." Chica faceplamed and sighed.

"Don't be so mad at him Chica, he's just teasing Toy Freddy." Golden said. "Alright, alright. But Golden I didn't see anytime for the rest of the night. Where were you?" Chica asked

"Looking for... SpringBonnie." Golden Freddy said. "Face it Golden, he isn't here." Bonnie said which made Golden Freddy more sad.

Suddenly the door opened.

"It's only 7:30 am. Why is the door unlocked?" Foxy asked.

Soon from behind the door a little girl was standing. The Withereds quickly pretended to be off.

"Ooo more animatronics!" The girl said. "Melissa! Where are you?" A woman's voice could be heard. "Coming Teacher!"

And she ran off.

The door was now open.

"Do we leave or...?" Freddy asked.

"Umm, I guess so.." Chica said, "Just try not to get seen, okay?" "Okay." The boys replied.