N I N E

"Oh my goodness." Chica said annoyed. "Why in the world is Freddy becoming so nice to Toy Freddy?" She thought.

Chica spotted something on the ground. A paper of some sort.

"What's this?" She thought and began to read it. "M-miss Chica...what are you doing?" Susie appear infront of Chica from her slumber. "Oh Susie, I'm just trying to read this paper.."

Susie took a look at the paper. Susie may have died young, but  she knew how read really well.

"We...are telling the workers...that..we are dism-m.." Susie started reading. "Dismantling." Chica said to help Susie out. "Yeah, dismantling." Susie replied happily. "What else does it say?" Chica asked.

"..dismantling the Toy anim-matronics." Susie said. "W-what!?" Chica replied. Susie nodded and looked at Chica. "Is that a bad thing?" Susie asked. "Uhh. Y-yes." Chica lied. "O-oh no.." Susie replied.

"Maybe you should go back to sleep dear and not think about this, okay?" Chica said to not worry the poor deceased child. "Okay!" Susie replied and went back to sleep.

"I need to tell the others." Chica said running off and skipping happily.

_________

Freddy's POV

Chica suddenly burst into Parts and Service looking excited.

"What are you so happy about Chica?" I asked sitting up. "I found this!" She said holding a paper in her wires where her hands used to be. Bonnie went and took to paper and read it out.

"We are telling the workers that we will be dismantling the Toy Animatronics and replacing them with the older models in the Parts and Service room. Since we have received reports of an animatronic moving freely during the day. " Bonnie read out. 

I was shocked..

Bonnie, Chica and Golden Freddy were happy and excited. Foxy look pretty pissed. 

"Why the hell are you guys happy!?" He barked angrily. They stopped celebrating and looked at Foxy. "Why aren't you happy? We're getting our places back." Chica said. "I'm glad but it isn't fair that the Toys have to go though being dismantled." Foxy said. "But we were dismantled so it's fair they get dismantled too." Bonnie remarked.

"Are you kidding me? We were dismantled due our systems being old and wearing down. They're newer models, nothing is wrong with their systems." Foxy said. Chica scoffed. "Don't tell me you're on Foxy's side to Freddy." Chica asked me.

"Well yeah. Foxy is right Chica. I've realized that this company destroys animatronics if they think we are bad for business.."  I replied, "And I really do wanna see the Toys get dismantled for no reason.."

The room was painfully quiet. I felt the anger from Chica heating up the room.

"What happened to you Freddy!?" She yelled at me, "Ever since you starting getting friendly to Toy Freddy, you've stopped hating the Toys." "They stole our place in children's hearts and yet you seem drawn to like them, you're an idiot!" She continued screaming at me.

"Chica, stop you're being irrational now." Golden said trying to calm her down. "The only reason he likes them is because he's head over heels in love with Toy Freddy." Chica said.

My face turned red.

"I.." I couldn't speak.

"What, really?!" Bonnie asked me. I couldn't muster the strength to reply properly. Chica knew it was true. I couldn't deny it.

"Maybe I am in love with him but why should that matter.." I said and Chica was dumbfounded, "Foxy and I have found out that the Toys aren't all what we assumed and I know Bonnie and Golden know that too." I added glaring at Bonnie and Golden, who starting to looking guilty.

"You're honestly being more heartless than what we thought of the Toys." I barked at her, "I'm ashamed to even call you my friend." I said to her and left the room.

I didn't look back. I know where I was going. I knew what I was going to do. I had to be honest with him..before it was too late.