S I X (the musical :>)

Foxy was shocked at the blatant disrespect the children had shown to (Toy Freddy) Theodore. But they're children and they don't know Theodore is alive or has feelings.

______

In Parts and Service

Freddy's POV

Foxy walked into the room looking pretty shocked.

"Hey Foxy, where were you?" Bonnie asked him. "I.." Foxy paused, "I was looking at the different party rooms and.." "And?" Chica asked. "..and the children were being really rude to Toy Freddy...and making fun of him."

"That's lie..right?" I said, "Children are the nicest people ever." "I thought so too..but I guess they all aren't.." Foxy said.

"So that's why he hates children.." I thought feeling pretty bad.

"Well if I was getting made fun of like that, I'd be pretty annoyed too." Chica said, "But he really shouldn't take out his anger on others."

"I agree but he could have a hard time being calm cuz' we do treat the Toys pretty badly." I added. "Well they stole our place." Golden said, "And because of them Spring isn't here..."

_________

"Oh Th-heodore sweetie, d-don't cry-y." Mangle said hugging the distressed bear. Theodore didn't respond and just kept crying. "How-w l-long have they-y been d-doing that..?" Mangle asked. "Two *hiccup* m-months.." Theodore replied.

Mangle's heart broke for the poor bear.

"Why don't you stay here till 6pm, Mkay?" Theodore nodded at Mangle's question. "Alright then." Mangle replied.

6pm

Toy Freddy's (Theodore) POV

As soon as 6pm rolled, everyone was roaming the building. Apparently I powered off into sleep mode. Mangle wasn't in the room so I decided to leave.

"Good morning sleepyhead." (Toy Chica) Chi-Chi said as I walked out of kids cove. "Hello Chi-Chi.." I said. She grabbed my face and looked at my oil stained face. "Oh my gosh! You looked you were crying Theo!" She said concerned.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I told her. "Those kids huh?" I nodded and she pulled me into a hug.

"Am I interrupting something?" (Toy Bonnie) Bon said. "Oh no, not at all." Chi-Chi said. "Well Mangle needs your help with something." Bon told her. "Oh okay!" Chi-Chi replied and ran off.

"I hope your crush for her died away." Bon said glaring at me. "I..dunno.." I replied. "Well I probably need to worry though.." Bon smirk. "What do you...mean?" I questioned.

"You seem to be crushing on Fazbear."

"W-what!? No I'm not!" I shot back. "You're cheeks are glowing pretty brightly." Bon said smugly. "Cause I'm embarrassed dumbass!"

"Yeah, yeah." Bon said walking off.

"Am I really falling for Freddy..?" I thought but I decided to shake the thought off my mind. "Nah. Plus it would a weird if I fell for my idol.."