T E N

Freddy was searching for (Toy Freddy) Theodore. When he heard some commotion in the kitchen.

He decided to eavesdrop on what was happening in the kitchen. In there he saw Chi-Chi, Bon, Mangle and Theodore listening to something Mangle was saying.

"W-we going to be dismantled!? W-why?" Theodore said pretty scared. Freddy felt his heart break at the bear sadness. "W-well i-i-it s-says h-here, t-that because-e parents-s r-r-reported an animatronic-c moving d-during the day." Mangle replied looking at Theodore sadly.

"S-so this is my fault.." Theodore said feeling guilty. "No Theo. You just made a mistake." Chi-Chi said trying to reassure him. "No, you guys know it's my fault! And because of my stupidity we're gonna get dismantled." Theodore said before quickly leaving the kitchen.

Freddy saw Theodore run past him decided to chase him down. Chi-Chi was following Theodore along with Mangle and Bon. But the three of them stopped when they saw Freddy going after him.

"I t-t-think it's b-better we l-let Freddy go a-after h-him." Mangle said. Bon agreed so did Chi-Chi but she was still a bit worried.

_________

Theodore with curled in a ball in the corner of his party room. He was quite upset. His happy life was now going to be gone forever. Theodore was so distressed that he didn't see or heard Freddy walk in.

"Toy Freddy...are you okay..?" Freddy asked sitting next to the upset bear. "What does it look like idiot?" Theodore said staring at the wall in the other direction from Freddy. Freddy gulped and said, "What's the matter?" "You probably already know. Chica came and give us the paper.."

"R-right.." Freddy replied. "You're happy aren't you!? That we're getting destroyed and you're getting back your place!" Theodore barked at Freddy, clearly crying though speaking.

"I...I'm happy at we're getting back our place but..." Freddy paused. "I can't stand the thought of you getting dismantled.." Freddy added. Theodore face heats up but he stands his ground.

"D-don't lie to me." He said, "You're saying that because...because..I don't know why." Theodore said frustrated. "Maybe because I care...a lot.." Freddy said almost mumbling. "B-but why do you care...you shouldn't care." Theodore remarked, "I replaced you yet you still act like I'm the best person you've ever met." Theodore added staring at Freddy.

Then Freddy said something he hoped he wouldn't regret.

"It's because I love you, okay!" Freddy blurted out, "I didn't see my feelings before..and wished I'd seen them sooner." Freddy ended sighing afterwards.

Theodore was shocked. The person he looked up to...was head over heels for him. Theodore blushed bright red. He didn't know how to respond. But he decided to do something instead of speaking.

Theodore kissed Freddy.

Freddy was surprised but he slowly melted into the kiss. They both departed and looked into each other's eyes. "I love you too dumbass.." Theodore said and he realized his arms were wrapped around Freddy's neck and Freddy hands were holding his torso.

"Wow.." Freddy said dumbstruck, "I didn't think you'd respond that way." "S-shut up.." Theodore said looking away. Freddy smiled. But he soon frowned. "This is probably going to be the first and last time we kiss each other." Freddy said sadly.

"I g-guess so.." Theodore said.

The two bears sat there in awkward silence for about 2 minutes. Then Theodore hugged Freddy and clung onto him.

"But I don't wanna be dismantled though..." The smaller bear sobbed. "I don't wanna to be separated from my friends or..you.." Theodore ended blushing a bit.

"I don't want to be separated either.." Freddy said to the bear who was clinging to him. Then an idea came to Freddy's mind. "I think there's something I can do." Freddy said standing up with the smaller bear still clung onto him.

"Y-you'll have to let go of me.." Freddy said to Theodore and he let Freddy go. "But I..." Theodore paused and stood next to Freddy and held his arm, "..I don't wanna let you go.." Freddy blushed badly but kept his cool. "Okay then.." Freddy smiled at the smaller bear.

__________

"Oh wow. When did you two start dating..?" Chi-Chi questioned when Theodore came into the kitchen leaving Freddy to search for Mangle.

Theodore's big red cheeks began glowing. "We aren't dating...at least not yet.." Theodore said and he muttered the last part. "Aww, okay.." Chi-Chi sighed.

Mangle and Freddy came back into the kitchen and Mangle called all of them together at the table. "So what's up Mangle? And what's Fazbear doing here?" Bon asked as he glared at Freddy. "Okay, Freddy has given me an idea to help us escape the pizzeria before we get dismantled."

"Really!?" Bon and Chi-Chi said surprised. "Mhm." Mangle nodded. Freddy placed down a map he had in his hand.

"This is a map of the pizzeria's vents. I've drawn a line showing a way out of the building." Freddy told them, "If you guys escape though there you'll be in the forest and the company won't come looking for you guys since they were already planning to get rid of you all." Freddy explained.

"So if we disappear the company won't dismantle us!" Bon said happily. "Exactly." Freddy replied.

The Toys were overjoyed and happy that they found a way out.

"But you'll have to leave right now since tommorow is a bad time." Freddy said, "Don't worry about the cameras, I've disabled them."

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go." Theodore said jumping up from his seat.

_________

T

he Toys and Freddy we're in the hallway for the bathrooms. Mangle was opening the vent in the hall they needed to go through.

Theodore was excited but he remembered Freddy would be staying behind.

"Freddy.." Theodore said timidly, not even looking at the taller bear. "Hm?" Freddy replied. "I know you aren't coming with us so..." Theodore said.

Freddy bent down to hug the smaller bear. "And I probably won't see you again for now." He said to him, "But don't worry, when I find you again...I'll never let you go..."

Theodore's cheeks glowed brightly and he smiled stupidly. He was startled when Freddy lifted him up and kissed him again. Freddy set Theodore down.

"Come on Theodore!" Chi-Chi said following Mangle into the vent and Bon followed her.

"Goodbye Grumpy Teddy. See you soon." Freddy said with a smile. "Goodbye Freddy. See you again soon." Theodore said before following Bon into the vents. Freddy closed the vent back to how it was and walked away.

"I'll see you again soon, Theo.." Freddy thought with a smile as he look at a picture of Theodore in his hands.

_______

...And that's the end of this book. Don't worry I'm making a second one. So thank you for reading!

Words: 1151✨👌😳