S E V E N

It's drama time unu

______

It had been a week after (Toy Freddy) Theodore's breakdown. Since then he did anything he could to not see the children. Until..

Theodore powered on.

"W-wait..why aren't I on the main stage?" Theodore thought. "Oh no.." Infront of Theodore were a literal sea of children.

"Why isn't he doing anything?!" One child yelled.

"Because the stupid robot is broken!" Another said.

"I'm bored! I wanna do something else!" A child said throwing a toy at Theodore. Some other children did the same and  continually throwing stuff.

"No way. I'm not doing this!" Theodore bolted out of the room.

The children were surprised and terrified that Theodore came to life and left the party room. The adults were trying their best the calm down the children.

_______

As Theodore ran thought the halls..he bumped into someone.

"Toy Freddy? Are you okay?"

Theodore looked up and saw Freddy reaching his hand out to him.

"Don't look down on me! I don't need your help." Theodore grumbled and he got up. "Geez, just trying to help, you looked upset." Freddy said. "I'm not upset!" Theodore barked. "Then what's with the oily tears?"

Theodore rubbed his face. His hands became stained from his oily tears. He didn't even notice he was crying.

"I.."

Freddy grabbed the small bear arm before he could continue his sentence. Theodore didn't bother struggling out of his grasp. He just aimlessly walked along with the older bear.

They both arrived in Parts and Service.

Freddy sat down on the cold, hard ground. Theodore sheepishly stood beside Freddy. Freddy decided to drag Theodore down to his level.

"What are you doing!?" Theodore hissed. "Why were you crying?" Freddy said ignoring the question. "You didn't answ-"

"Why were you crying?" Freddy asked again. "Why do want to know?" Theodore said, "Just yesterday you were being a bully now all of a sudden you're being caring. You're confusing Fazbear.

Freddy stayed silent.

Theodore stood up and walked to door. He stopped once he felt two big arms wrapped around his torso. Freddy was hugging him.

"Just because I mess with you doesn't mean I can't care for you." Freddy whispered into Theodore's ear. Then Freddy pushed out the door and closed it behind him.

Theodore sunk to the ground. His face felt like a newly lit fire. He couldn't stop blushing as the scene replayed in his thoughts.

"Does F-freddy cares about me...?"