Chapter 37

"Nayeon-chan," Mina husked, biting her lip when hungry eyes raked over her body, "Get over here."

"No," Nayeon shook her head, her voice thick with desire, "If I did I won't be able to stop myself."

Mina slid off the chair, locking their gaze and whispering, "What if I don't want you to stop?"

Nayeon swallowed thickly, because this was all the permission she needed. This was the point of no return.

Nayeon took the ten steps towards Mina in a daze, as if Mina was a magnet and there was no choice but to be drawn by her.

And time seemed to stop when her lips met Mina's, the fluttering in her heart intensifying and her stomach twisting in knots.

Mina's heart pounded in her chest and she could only focus on how soft Nayeon's lips felt against her mouth and how she seemed to invade all her senses.

Her whole body tingled as she threaded her hands into Nayeon's hair and pulled her closer into her mouth, hungry and intense, gasping into the kiss until her knees gave in.

Heat rose from her stomach to chest, as she felt Nayeon wrapping her arms around her waist, leaning against her frame to keep her from falling, the smell of her hypnotizing every ounce of her being.

This was the kind of kiss Mina had read about in books, it had her toes curling, brain short circuiting, fireworks exploding behind her closed eyelids and butterflies flapping about in her stomach.

They pulled back a little gasping for air and Mina saw that the buttons on her crop top were undone, exposing her lacy bra and cleavage and she had no idea when that happened.

Another burst of heat exploded in her stomach when she saw Nayeon's dark eyes clouding over as she stared at her chest.

She let herself be hoisted over the chair, and shivered slightly when those incredibly long fingers left her cheek to trace a path down to her breast, all the while keeping those haunting dark eyes locked on to hers.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." Nayeon's hoarse voice asked, as she cupped her breast through her bra.

Mina shook her head unable to form words when hands reached behind her to unclasp her bra and a warm mouth leaned down to take an aching nipple.

"Don't you dare stop." She whimpered breathlessly.

Nayeon's hand tugged down her shorts and underwear to her ankles, while her mouth switched between sucking on the ample breasts, flicking her tongue across the nipples, "I have no intention to stop!"

She gripped Mina's tiny waist, pulling her to the edge of the chair, spreading her legs wide open, fingers searching and exploring a throbbing center.

Mina arched her back, leaning against the kitchen island, thrusting her hips in time with the stroking fingers.

She tried to contain her moan, but when Nayeon stroked her clit with her thumb and pounded deep inside her, curling her finger in a spot that sent an explosion of color behind her eyes, she let out a strangled gasp as the muscles in her center tightened and her whole body shivered with an intense orgasm.

She held the older girl's arms tighter as her orgasm spread through every inch of her body.

Nayeon leaned up to plant a tender kiss on her mouth.

"I've been dying to do this." She husked as she looked at Mina with her disheveled hair, her bare chest rising and fall with every deep breath she took.

Mina bit her lips as she pulled her in for another kiss, "I thought you didn't want me."

"Are you serious?" Nayeon stared at her with eyes wide, "I've been walking around with an invisible girl boner around you that it physically hurt to resist myself, especially with all those short pajamas you were wearing, and bending over you do when you pick up stuff around the house!"

Mina laughed as she nuzzled their noses, giving Nayeon an Eskimo Kiss, "I might have been doing that on purpose."

Nayeon mock gasped, her girlfriend wasn't as innocent as she thought and that only made her even more desirable.

"You know I always thought our first time would be special, in a bed with candlelight and rose petals," She laughed, shaking her head as she gave Mina's forehead a kiss, "Not against the kitchen island!"

Mina wrapped her legs around Nayeon's waist, looping her arms around her neck, pulling her into her body, giving her another scorching kiss, "It was special because it was with you!"

Nayeon swooned a little, "We could always have a second first time!"

Mina felt her heart stopping at the desire she found in the voice, and when Nayeon picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom, clicking the door shut with a heel, threw her on the bed, hurriedly discarding their clothes and disappeared under the sheets burying her face and tongue between her legs, she wondered how the older girl managed to change her aversion to sex to addiction to sex in just a day's time.