Chapter 9 - Jar of life

“ We all carry these things inside us that no one else can see. They hold us down like anchors, they drown us out at the sea.

-Unknown

Chapter 9

Jenna P.O.V

“ Bye guys miss you “ I said while hugging them one by one – from Peter, Ryan, and Ramon.

“ Yea, take care yourself and take care of wishbone “ Ryan said while laughing and patting wishbone’s head, the dog barked.

“ Of course “ I said while the two other guys saying goodbye to wishbone. Ah, how I’m going to miss them so much. I started the waterworks because it’s already too heavy to be hold.

“ Oh come on man, don’t start it baby girl “ Peter said while hugging me and soon the other guys joining the hug – it kind of changing to a group hug.

“ Okay, okay “ I said and wipe the tears with my handkerchief and hugging wishbone – he’s like the teddy bear for me, because he’s big, fury, and comfortable.

“ It’s time “ The driver said and they all brought their luggage to the limousine, like old times eh? It feels like yesterday but this time it’s they’re the one who’s leaving not staying.

“ Bye “ they all said and wave their hands.

“ Don’t forget to text us “ Ramon said and entering the car – the guys are giving me an i-phone 6+ for the Christmas gift including the cover and other accessories for the phone.

“ Of course I will you silly “ I said while waving and hugging wishbone because the chilly night air. The car drove far-far away until all I can see is the blurry snow. I sigh and ran a hand through my hair. Yea, same old, same old.

“ Come on buddy let’s get you inside “ I said while whistling for wishbone. We went inside and I took off my coat and gloves and hang it at the hanger near the door. I took off the leash from wishbone and he instantly rest near the bonfire. I sat at in the living room and thinking about things. Tomorrow I’ll start school and meeting the so called friends. I wonder why people called them friends when in the end they will left them and like be gone forever. I’m starting the school as seniors, I don’t know how they managed the school to enter me as the senior one. I sigh and check the clock – 07.00 P.M. Wishbone snuggling near my feet and I pat his head. I went to Ryan’s room and the other two – the scent still lingering at the room, it’s like the presence still there. Wishbone is following me anywhere. Like seriously he’s so cute. I laughed at wishbone and we both went back to my room – I think he’s going to sleep with me for the next and next and next night.

“ let’s go to sleep, tomorrow’s going to be tough so let’s prepare ourselves “ I said and patting the side next to me and wishbone jump there. I snuggle closer to him and well let’s just say it’s better than sleeping alone.

Paul P.O.V

“ Bye “ I said and giving the guys all bro-hugs. They pat me on the back and I can see that they’re trying so hard not to cry.

“ Don’t forget to give us a call “ Kyle said and they all went to the limousine. Of all of them – for me the closest one is Nate, he’s like a brother. Not just a best-friend.

“ Of course I won’t forget about it “ I said and waving my hand to them as the limousine drove to the airport and the car getting blurry by the snow and then all that left is the snow.

“ Huh, going back to the lonely days eh? “ I ask myself and went inside. I hang my coat and gloves at the hanger near the door.

“ I guess it’s time to call it a day “ I sigh and ready to go to sleep but something stopped me. Well more like a jar – looks like someone forgot their presents or nah?

“ Let’s see what’s this “ I said while grabbing the jar – it reads ‘The Jar Of Life’. It contains a lot of things that the guys and I did back then – like photos, some recipe that we made together, even if it creates disaster, and etc. I laughed remembering the memories and of course a lot of things is circling in my mind. Tomorrow I’m going to school – like a normal teenager, well like what teenager supposed to do. I wonder what kind of person does people called friends. It’s like a sacred word for human – including myself but I never experienced it before so I don’t know how it felt. I have experienced having sister, parents, and now they all gone. I closed my eyes for a moment and opened it again. I took the jar upstairs and set it on my nightstand table. I take one last look of the Jar and finally the sleep consumes me. Hope the best for tomorrow, yea, hope so.

*A/N*

I'm very sorry that this is short, I'm gonna make it up to you all in the next chappie, enjoy. Help me reach 100 votes please? it'll mean a lot. Thanks, alsoooo... don't forget to VoMeLi and Follow me.

Adios, xx, Chelle