Prologue

“ Life is not a fair share – it’s a game you play with “

-Unknown

Prologue

Life is not easy as it sounds, it’s hard and everyone realized that, but they never changed the way it is. People give up easily and distracted too easily, that’s why they never changed the world. They don’t know what revolved around them all these years, there’s evil between them and they still not yet realized what and who is it. Now that’s pathetic, but they will soon know who they are. What the world is. Who they can trust and who they can’t trust. Most likely they will know who is hiding behind them all these years. It could be a barber, dentist, worker, baker, chef, etc. But what I do know is that someone is going to take off those mask that they always wear wherever they go – they gonna show their pure evil that lives between them and we are the one that’s gonna take them down. The big question is; if the façades are down will they still be able to put up to the game of life or they will bid us goodbye. It’s harsh but you got to understand that and choose your own way - Because Satan is your middle name.

*A/N*

Its been long since I did nothing in this account and to pay that all I made you guys a new story, I hope you guys enjoy and please Vote, Comment, Like, and Follow me to know the next chappies.

See you guys later... xx, Chelle