Part 8: An Awkward Encounter

Your POV:
I wake up before Skye and immediately thought about breakfast. I walk to look in the cabinets and there is nothing, great. I write a note saying I left to go to the store and I will be back soon in case she wakes up. I get dressed, brush my teeth, and fix my hair. I grab my keys and walk outside to get in my car. Once I make it to the store I grab syrup,pancake mix, cookies,chips, meat, fruits & veggies, and Hot Cheetos. I go to check out when I see Midas... WAIT MIDAS!? Why is he here? I walk up to him. "Hi Midas!" "Hello Y/N." He smiles, it's so adorable when he smiles. "What are you doing here?" "Just getting some stuff for me and Skye, you?" "Getting stuff for our date." "W-what?" My cheeks flush. "You didn't forget did you?" "N-No! It's just I wasn't expecting you to get stuff."  "Ew, gays." Me and Midas turn around to see.. a Karen. Ugh, I'm not in the mood to deal with this. "Excuse me?" I say clearly offended. "You aren't supposed to love the same gender." "Does it really matter? It's 2020 let us do what we want." Wow, I wasn't expecting that out of Midas. "Yes it does, you shouldn't be loving the same gender you both should be in love with women not other men." "Ok you know what, how about you stay the f*ck out of our lives."

Midas's POV:
I didn't know Y/N could blow up like that.. it was kinda hot. My cheeks dust pink. "I'm getting the manager, you shouldn't be talking to other people like that." She walks off. "Jesus Christ.. if people would just mind their damn business." "Woah Y/N calm down." "She didn't have to say it out loud she could have kept it to herself." "I know, but some people are like that." "Whatever, wanna come over to my place?" "Maybe later tonight." "Okay well, I guess I might see you later, bye!" "Bye!"

Y/N's POV:
By the time I was done checking out me and Midas were done talking. Now to rush home, wake up Skye if she isn't already awake then make breakfast and clean! Ugh, cleaning. Whatever, I head home and wake up Skye, it was a miracle she was asleep. After we eat I start to clean. "Why are you cleaning?" "Midas might be coming over." "When did you find out?" "Earlier when I was out at the store." "You went to the store!?" "Yes...?" "I didn't even know you left!" Me and Skye both chuckle, after she gets done eating she helps me clean, which I insist that she doesn't have to help she does anyway.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated, I'll put out another chapter tomorrow!