Chapter 10: The Date

The date is set later in the day when Y/N is getting ready for his date.

Y/N's POV:
I pick out my outfit, which has a white dress shirt, a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, boots, and a beige scarf.

(This is what you are wearing)

I wonder what Midas is doing..

Midas's POV:
I quickly get dressed so I can pick Y/N up.

(This is what Midas is wearing)I hope Y/N likes it, Skye said that he would

I hope Y/N likes it, Skye said that he would.
I get in my car and drive to Y/N's house. I arrive at about 4:00 pm. I grab the rose that I got him, it turns into gold. "Are you kidding me.." I decide not to worry about it and walk up to his door. I knock on the door and wait for a response.

3rd Person's POV:
When Y/N heard the knock he panicked. He quickly put on his scarf, grabbed his phone, and ran to the door. He fell about 2 times, but he is fine. He slips on his shoes and opens the door. As soon as he sees Midas his cheeks go pink. "Hi Y/N!" Midas smiles at the man before him. "You look great." Just hearing that flustered Y/N. "And you look handsome." That flustered Midas.

               ✨Time Skip to the Date!✨

Y/N's POV:
I wonder where we are going, I see a lot of a forest and wildlife right now. Suddenly the car stops, I look over at Midas and he smiles. "Wait here." "Okay!" He grabs something out of the back and walks up onto a ledge. He then comes back and gets me. "Do you trust me?" "Yes..?" "Close your eyes." I close my eyes and he starts guiding me to this place. "Open you eyes." When I open them I see this:

" When I open them I see this:

"Oh my god... it's beautiful." Midas chuckles and rubs the back of his neck. I hug him, but this time he hugs back.

            ✨Time Skip to after the date!✨

3rd Person's POV:
Midas drives Y/N back to his house and walks him to the front door. "Thanks for everything Midas." "You're welcome Y/N." Y/N leans in and kisses the taller male. Midas's cheeks go red. Y/N chuckles. "I'll see you tomorrow at work Midas!" "Y-yeah." Midas states still flustered.