Chapter 6: Asking You Out

3rd Person POV:
After they got back to the agency Skye tried as hard as she could to get Midas to ask him out, nothing seemed to work so Skye left Midas alone.

                  ~A Few Months Later~
Midas's POV:
Today is the day.. Today I'm asking Y/N out. He seems to get nervous around me a lot and avoid eye contact. I think he likes me but I'm not entirely sure, maybe he just does that because I'm his boss.. I approach Y/N's office with F/F (Favorite Flowers) in my hand. I walk through the door and Y/N looks at me and his cheeks immediately go a dark red. "H-Hello Midas w-was there anything y-you needed?" "Actually yes." "What is it Sir?" "Are you free Sunday?" "Yes." "Would like to go on a date?" I feel the heat rush to my cheeks as I ask the question, he looks shocked... Oh no.. DID I MESS UP!? He's not replying.. "It's ok if you don't want to!" "No I would love too!" He runs up and hugs me! I did it! Yes!

Your POV:
I can't believe he asked me out! "These are for you." He hands me F/F "Thank you." I kiss his cheek and he seems to freeze, his cheeks go a shade deeper which makes me giggle. He's adorable.

                       ~After Work~
Your POV:
"Skye?" I knock on her door. "Come in Y/N." I walk in and she's in a onesie typical Skye. "We need to talk." "About what?" "Midas." I quietly say as my cheeks dust a light shade of pink.
"Ooooo~" "No Skye, he asked me out today." "WAIT WHAT!?" "Yeah!" She must have noticed the flowers I was holding.. "He gave you those didn't he?" "Yeah, these are my favorite." "Awww!" "Wanna have a sleepover at my place? Tomorrow is Saturday so we don't have work." "Let's go ask Midas!" We then run to Midas's office and Skye kicks the door open which causes Midas to jump. "Jesus Skye, what now?" "I wanna stay at Y/N's house tonight!" "Whatever have fun." "Yay!" "Wait before you leave," He walks up to me and kisses me on the cheek like I did to him earlier. I freeze kinda like he did. "Oooo~" "Just go you two." "Bye!"

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm running out of ideas.. (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞