Chapter 2: Work Day

Your POV:
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I wake up and shut my stupid alarm off.... WAIT TODAY IS THE DAY I GO TO THE AGENCY! I quickly run to my bathroom to take a shower. After about 10 minutes I dry and fix my hair then get dressed. I get into my car and head to a gas station. "The usual?" "Yep." I grab my Hot Cheetos and head to the counter to pay for gas and the chips. After I pay I quickly fill up my gas tank and drive to the agency. At about 7:30 I arrive at the agency I'm still 30 minutes early, so I mentally prepare myself.

~30 Minutes Later~
Your POV:
I walk into the agency and someone notices me. I think her name is Skye..? "Hello! You must be Y/N, I'm Skye!" "Hello Skye! Can take me to Midas's office..?" " Yeah let's go!" Skye guides me to Midas's office and as we approach the door I start to shake out of nervousness. Apparently Skye must have noticed. "Nervous?" " Yeah.." "Don't be Midas isn't that scary!" "You've known him for a while though.." "Yeah I was scared at first too, but he's nice!" " Okay I'm ready to go in." "Good luck!"

3rd Person POV:
Y/N enters Midas's office still shaking. Midas looks up from his computer only to accidentally make eye contact with Y/N making him trip and fall.

Midas's POV:
"ARE YOU OKAY!?" I say on instinct. "Yep. All good!" Y/N gets up and dusts himself off. He then sits down in the chair across for mine. "Here's your paper work..." Y/N is staring at me.. "Y/N? Earth to Y/N..?"

Your POV:
"Y/N? Earth to Y/N..?..." I hear faintly. I snap out of my trance to see Midas waving a hand in front of my face, I jump at the sudden action. "Ah s-sorry.." " It's fine here's your paper work and I'll take you to your office." Midas hands me my paperwork and begins walking out of the room I follow. We walk a little bit down the hall to a door that has my name on it. We enter the room and I see a bookcase and a desk with a monitor on it. "Here's your office. I'll leave you alone, come to my office if you need anything." "I will Sir." He leaves the room and I quickly start working on my paperwork.

~The End of the Work Day~
Meowscles POV:
I'm sitting beside Midas as he is petting my head. This unknown guy walks into his office holding papers. "S-Sir?" " Yes Y/N?" Ah so his name is Y/N.... Wait Y/N is the new guy! "Here's the paperwork you gave me this morning." He hands Midas the paperwork. "Who's this?" He said and looks at me.. "Meow." "This is Meowscles. He's my cat."
"Hello Meowscles!" "Meow!" "Meowscles can you show him around the agency before he leaves?" "Meow!"

~After Meowscles Shows You Around The Agency~
Your POV:
"Thanks Meowscles!" "Meow!" I smile at him and walk to my car. Day one check, today wasn't that bad... omg I can't believe I fell in front of my new boss and make it to make it worse he's my CRUSH! UGH IM SOO STUPID!

3rd Person POV:
Y/N drives home and makes dinner. After dinner he eats his Hot Cheetos and goes to bed.