Chapter 3: Day 2

Your POV:
*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I shut my stupid alarm off and get ready for work. I have time to eat before I go today. I make eggs and bacon. After I eat I get in my car and drive to the agency. I walk into the agency and see Skye and some girl. "Hey Skye who's this?" "This is TNTina!" "Hi nice to meet you." I shake her hand. "Good to see everyone is getting along." I jump at the sound of Midas's voice, so did Skye and TNTina. I guess no one was expecting him. "Skye I have a mission for you and TNTina. Meet me in my office." "Yes Sir!" They both say in unison. I walk to my office and start working on my computer.

Skye's POV:
TNTina and I walk into Midas's office and sit down. He walks into the office and over to his filing cabinet and grabs a folder. He hands me the folder and I open it. "..." I look up at Midas like he's insane.. he wants us to steal data from Brutus. "Sir I don't think we can do it without you or Meowscles." "Hmm.. I can get Meowscles to go with you." Midas walks out of the office I assume to find Meowscles. "I'm nervous, I don't think we can do it.." "I don't know.."

Meowscles POV:
*THUD* I jolt awake and look around and see Midas on the floor... shoot... "MEOWSCLES!" I take off running.. I run into Y/N's office with Midas chasing me. "MEOW!" "What's wro-" That's when Y/N sees Midas. "S-SIR IS EVERYTHING OKAY!?" "Yes everything is perfect.." Midas says through clenched teeth... "Meowscles I need you in my office.."
"M-Meow.." Midas walks out I follow after him..

Your POV:
What was that about? *yelling in Midas's office* Oh god.. I'm scared. I feel bad for Skye, TNTina and, Meowscles.

                             SURPRISE!
Peely's POV:
"Agent Peely I need you to go to Midas's base and get data." "Yes Sir." Now I'm a spy for Midas so of course I'm bringing back fake info. I get my gear and head to the agency in the helicopter. It'll be good to see everyone again! I think Midas said we had a new member.. I hope he's nice! Oh look I'm here! I land the helicopter and walk into the agency. I walk into Midas's office to see Skye, TNTina, Meowscles, and an angry Midas.. perf- AN ANGRY MIDAS!? Oh no... I walk farther into the office and sit down, Midas seems to notice me.. "Ah Agent Peely your back!" "Yes Sir, Brutus wants data so I need some fake info.." "Go ask Y/N he should have some. He's a few offices down." "Okay." Y/N... must be the new guy! I walk into his office and his eyes bolt to me... what has him so jumpy..? Oh Midas.. "Hello! I'm Agent Peely! I need some fake info Midas said you would have some..?" "Oh yeah! My names Y/N. Nice to meet you Agent Peely!" He searches through some folders and pulls one out. "Here!" I take the folder. "Thanks!" I walk out and say goodbye to everyone and head back to The Grotto.

TNTina's POV:
I walk back to my office to prepare for the mission, I assume Skye is doing the same. Meowscles is running from Midas. The agency is in pure chaos except for Y/N's office. I wonder he's doing.. This is the only Y/N's second day and he's already experiencing the chaos that happens here...

                          ~After Work~
Your POV:
I glance at the clock it's 6:00, quitting time. I walk out to see Meowscles laying on the floor crying..? "Meowscles what's wrong?" "Meow.." He gets up and points to Midas's office.. Now I'm scared.. I walk into Midas's office with Meowscles following behind me. Midas is working on his computer, he looks up and smiles but, that smile fades when he sees Meowscles.. "Sir-" "Call me Midas." "Ah okay uhm- Midas, Meowscles was crying and he pointed to your office is everything okay?" "Yes he's just mad I took his yarn away." " Oh good it scared me for a minute." " No need to worry everything is fine." " Okay, well I'm going home see you tomorrow." "Bye."