Chapter 14: Y/N wants to have se-

After Skye had gotten chased around the agency, Midas and you sat down in his room to watch a movie.

Your POV:
"Sooo what are we going to watch?" "Hmmm..." Midas flipped through movies looking for a scary one. "Ohh! What about Halloween?" "That's the one with Micheal Myers right?" "Mhm." "Sure." We settled on watching Halloween, not long after the movie started Midas grabbed me and pulled me close to him.

(TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MOVIE :> )

Midas's POV:
"That wasn't scary at all." "Nope!" I got up and stretched. "I'm gonna work on paperwork for a bit." "Alright." I walk into my office and leave Y/N in my room.

Your POV:
'Hmmm.. I'm gonna find Skye.' I walked throughout the agency looking for her. "Skye! Where the hell is she??" "BOO!" "GAH!?" I fell backwards as she erupted into a fit of laughter.

You and Skye hung out all day talking about this and that until a certain subject was brought up..

"Soooo..." Everything had gotten awkward after the question. "..." We kinda just stared at each other until a smile crept on Skye's face. "You should do that with Mid-" "SHUT UP-!" She bursted out laughing at my reaction. "I'm serious though! He'd like it." She gave me the face. "Nuh-uh. Not happening." "Aw cmon Y/N!" "Nope!" My face was a tomato by now. "I'm gonna go tell him." "Don't you dare." She got up and took off running me following after her. "MIDAS!" She busted in his office door. "Huh-!?" "Y/N WANTS TO HAVE SE-" "SKYE SHUT UP!" Midas sat there with red cheeks knowing what she meant, he then turned to me. "What. The. Hell?" "Look man I don't know she's gone crazy." "Nuh-uh! Y/N wants to have sex with yo-" I covered her mouth and slowly backed out of his office. "Skye what the f*ck!?" She was laughing. "Your gonna get it tonight I can already tell." "SKYE!"

Midas's POV:
Y/N wants to have sex-?? Where did that come from..? Well if he wants it.

A/N:
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE IT I PROMISE THIS IS JUST LEADING UP TO IT!