Chapter 4: A Night In The Agency

Your POV:
I walk out and get into my car. I turn the key and it doesn't start.. I try again.. it doesn't work. I try again.. it still doesn't work... what do I do now!? "UGGGHHH!" I let out frustrated groan. *Knock Knock* I jump and look out my window.. it's just Skye. I get out. "I thought you'd be home by now." "My stupid car won't start!" "Ah... well you can spend the night in the agency!" "WAIT REALLY!?" "Yeah! Sleepover!" We walk back in and go to Midas's office to make sure it's ok.

Midas's POV:
I hear my office door open so I look up. Y/N and Skye..? "Y/N I thought you were leaving." "Well ya see-" "His car won't start!" Sky cuts him off. "I see." "We were wondering if he could stay here for the night..?" "I don't see why not." I smile leaving  the childish girl squealing and hugging Y/N.

3rd Person POV:
The two adults race out of Midas's office and into Skye's room, where Y/N finally meets Ollie. Ollie immediately flies up to Y/N and sniffs him. Soon Ollie got comfortable with him. Skye found matching onesies and got an idea... She threw one at Y/N. "Put this on! Then we'll go show Midas to annoy him!" After they changed they headed to Midas's office.

Skye's POV:
We run down the hall to Midas's office and knock on the door. "Come in." I open the door and drag Y/N in. Midas sees Y/N and his cheeks dust pink. WAIT HE'S BLUSHING!? Oooo~ Midas has a crush~ "So what do you think?" "U-Uhm c-cute." MIDAS SAID IT WAS CUTE!? "YES!" I accidentally yelled making both of them jump at my sudden outburst.. "Heh Sorry.." I scratch the back of my head "It's fine Skye." "One more question..?" "What Skye?" I hear a hint of annoyance in his voice "Can we order pizza?" "Whatever." I squeal and race to grab my phone and order pizza.

3rd Person POV:
Midas leaves his office and goes to his bedroom about 11:00. Y/N and Skye didn't go to bed until 2:00. They had an amazing night, they ate pizza, watched movies, played pranks on everyone BUT MIDAS, and played with Ollie.