Chapter 27

Damian didn't knew what he felt anymore.  He promised to never hurt his wife with so much devotion. That a scratch from his title made him reflect his worse towards here again.

This time he killed his daughter, just like how he accidentally killed her brother. Kings are meant to face challenges and havoc in their reign, his father faced the same problem before. He never turned his power to his wife but to his enemies instead making them submit before him. He wasn't what possessed him, he knew he was mad and he wanted to show his dominance.

His brother's death was an accident,  same as Maria's cruel fated daughter he was also mad. In his madness and gloomed, he strike out a might of his fiery powers and burn his mother's room when she was comforting him over a fight with his father. The young Prince was struggling to control his Fury as he transformed as a dragon and threw his pregnant mother away. How his father loathe him after that, how much he pressured Damian with excellence and high expectations more than ever. How disappointed his father was to call him a son.

He felt cold and lonely to himself, remembering the days were his mother turned cold against him. She knew he didn't meant it but seeing him pained her heart. She doubted if she raised her child well,they were immortals why on earth would he harm his own siblings if the child could make another kingdom. They had the time to build, but not too heal.

Damian was haunted by three sad and anguish faces, one was his Mother, second was Xuehua and third was Maria. The women who stood at great devotion and adoration to him turned away when he pushed them to their own misery. All of their faces shows no sparkle, nor hope when they looked at him.

His mother took strength from Basile's birth, Xuehua strived for one in hopes to save her father's shame, Maria found refuge from her beloved werewolf whom he does not know. And him the proud, stern and ruthless lusty King stand with no hope.

Damian stood at his room facing a portrayed of Maria and their firstborn. Who he promised to save, he may have lost one. Perhaps he could save Avery and gain even the most tiniest peck of gratitude from his wife would be enough. Maria never let him entered her room,she forbids it greatly and feared him. Cursed him to death if he dares.

On the other hand, Adeena is now locked away at her own hideous cell. Unharmed and untouched than his own wife, why hadn't he harmed her yet. He wondered as he looked upon his son's tender smile. Full of innocence, just like Maria back then.

Smirking at his own demised, he plans to give the witch the greatest torture he could think off. Something Adeena was boostful as his lover and wife.

Turning away from the portrait after kissing his wife's lovely smile and son's temple. His heels clicked on the marbled to stone cold floor, at the deepest depths of the dungeons he went.

A large metal door opens from its shut, no bolts or locks was placed but pure dark magic locking the witch away. Adeena smiled and greet Damian in welcome. With her legs spread apart with a grin. Only for Damian to raise his hand and slapped Adeena till she lost three of her teeth. The witch laughed and mocked how utterly weak Damian become.

"This punishment was too easy.", she said.

"Ohhh, it is and this is only the begining. " Damian's eyes turned a glowing color of gold as the cell closed again, smoke and flames of fire ignite as his feet. The cell grew larger and higher as a thunderous roar was heard from the castle. Adeena's smile quickly changed into regret from her red bleeding cheek.

A dragon towers inside the magical cell, his large and invincible scales, no arrow nor sword nor spear can pierce it. Yet only by an object they adore will it hit.

Dragon's fire, no magic can withstand it. It will burn and melt everything it touches.

Dragon's teeth and claws can tear upon anything, leaving it's victims scarred for life. Only by dragon's blood they will be saved from bleeding to death.

The cell began to burn and melt the changes in Adeena's arms and legs, her body burns and rots as she cried from the torturous pain. It somehow changed into a deserted landscape on fire as Adeena ran for her life.  The first time she ever felt fear and completely powerless over Damian.

"Stop this Damian! My King have mercy!  Mercy!  My love Mercy! " she pleaded and screamed at the top of her lungs as Damian continued to burn the place around them.

Adeena tried to use her magic to get away only to be clawed and dragged towards the ground. She choked out air as the flames vanished from the air. Her arms and legs were disfigured forever.

Damian returned back from his vampiric form, with white silver hair and golden eyes, his hands still in form of a dragon. Clawed as Swift and deep towards Adeena's face. The witch gave off an agonizing shriek, the whole castle heard her cries and pleas from the ruthless and merciless Dragon King.

"You want mercy?" Said Damian in a rough yet sad tone.

"Maria pleaded for our son's life. You were there Adeena, I saw your memory right as I saw you at the throne room. This is your mercy. " the King spoke softly with pain then chuckled in a notorious way. A smile Adeena swore she could never forget for the rest of her life.

The cell reopens but before Damian left, he had all of the walls and floors inside the cell turned into mirrors. Forever sealing the witch inside the cell with light glowing within, she saw her disfigured and burned flesh and hair. Her once proud and godly beauty was stripped away from her. Her beauty that held a knife at Damian's throat was lost forever.

How stupid was she to believe, he will choose her more than ever. She released Damian from the secret he kept, a mortal. She saved him from embarrassment? 

No, it would be stupid. She wanted to destroy Damian's name, by that Maria will suffer and have their marriage as a loveless endless time of wreckage and disaster all thanks to her. But alas, her ambition was too high and haughty.

She bellowed at the excruciating pain she felt all over her body, Damian clawed one her eye that was forever blind. She saw her own hideous reflection, tormented from her pride and weapon. She was disgusting and unsightly. Adeena wept and screamed at what she see. It was terrifying and agonizing for her to accept. Death is mercy, this wasn't mercy she was hoping for.

Her mind went insane at great torment and grief over her fair looks now left with burns and scars. She smelt of death and blood.

It would be the last time, the world would remember her as the most beautiful wife of a great King. She will now be known as the Ugliest Wife of her once beloved King.

*********
Behold a new thy chapter for you my silent readers to read mwuhahhhaa. Another Christmas miracle, college was a torture and this is the only free time I have to write stories.😅😜😘