Chapter 10

NORMAL POV

"How did it come to this?!" He slammed his fists into his desk as he tried to calm down his anger.

"My King it would be better if you take rest first,  you are in distress and haven't rest since the attack night.  Over working yourself up will do no good. " said Rieka

"How can I Seer? My neighboring packs have their children taken away and as King I have to deal with it than sleep. Who knows,  they'll take ours as well. "

"That will happen yet the vision is hazy,  someone is blocking me out. " she almost whispered.

Their conversation was ended shortly when his beta came in requesting the King's presence.

"My King,  the King of Vampires is at our gates with his Queen. "

"What do they want? " he roared in anger. That vile wicked King killed his precious mate who was helpless,  how Dare he comes.

Rieka was silent. King Charles noticed that she was talking with someone on her head and asked Rieka.

"What does she want? " knowing his niece and the Queen were good friends.

"Her daughter is missing,  they have came here to find her. "

"Why here? "

"Maria and her daughter got into a misunderstanding.  The child wanted to help us solve the problem and left without telling her mother. They both suspected she's here. "

King Charles grumbled and was having a hard time control his madness causing him to bear pain to control his wolf.

He knew the Queen was understanding and kind to his family,  a total opposite to her husband. Perhaps it was because it was suppose to be family but the King of Vampires took her away before meeting his son. If Cole knew all of this,  he knew his son would start a war. Something Maria doesn't want and wants to avoid especially when there is one brewing with numerous threats.

He sighed in frustration throwing his desk away as Rieka dodged it.

"Let them in! " he growled and his beta went out the room. The King brushed up his hair and punched a wall before telling Rieka they have to meet the guests.

Both Kings have grudges, deep grudges for generations. The Queen looked like she's been crying for hours non-stop as tears of blood streamed down her youthful face. As her husband looks Stern and worried the same time.

She wore a light blue dress with lace on top of her cheat and shoulder. Blue ribbons on each shoulder and a black coat.

As the King wore his daily regalia of dark hues of suit

As the King wore his daily regalia of dark hues of suit.  With a coat of black similar to his Queen and black leather boots. He stood tall and strong in his ground with eyes of gold and his Queen's with dull of red and Gold.