Chapter 23

"I don't think I know how to breathe anymore. " Laylana gave off a nervous laugh while she heavily breathe and anxious about todays event.

"Calm down dear, we can't have a fainting bride walking halfway on the aisle. " said Jessica.

She was getting married, finally after a long wait though it was still too sudden, as a werewolf a wedding wouldn't be needed. They only needed to mark their mate and that was already they're wedding rings and their vows are the love they promised for all life time. Her married was more about tying two powerful ties together, which was approved by the Queen of Vampires primarily and along other powerful new allies agree on the terms.

"She wouldn't be coming isn't she? " asked Laylana to her cousin Rieka as the mother was adjusting her son's tie while all trusted and related females were helping prepare Laylana.

"Sadly no but Lilith will stand as their representative along her father, King of Lust would come. "

"It's not fair, she couldn't come. "

"There's nothing much we can do, stop stressing out. Today is your special day, it should be your happiest. " Rieka smiled and handed Laylana her small piglet to carry in order to calm down. As this was the purpose of these magical piggies, to calm her down. Which was useful though she was sad.

Her wolf couldn't be here the most, her own identity was shattered. Joining ties together?  She didn't felt like she was a werewolf anymore. In her sadness and grief, she had wore a pair of sharp clawed nails as decorations for her nails. As a mimic to her Wolf's nail. Large, strong and powerful sharp claws. Wearing a beautiful white dress and white veil as she knew her father would oppose wearing black as it is believed to be wore only for mourning or to rebel authority. Her shoes were adorned with pearls to commemorate her mother, in fact it was the same shoes her mother wore when she married her father. Laylana's brown hair was delicately styled behind her head in a bun. Adorned with a hairpin gifted by her brother Cole earlier and a crown from her father.

(Pic above)

She was absolutely dressed magnificent and she looked gorgeous yet her eyes were sad. How she wished for her wolf again, though she knew her wolf would be happy to know she'll be with Atticus and he'll protect her now with her behalf.

It was perfect, all she needed last was the bouquet, the final accessory needed. A girl in a light green dress handed her over bouquet of the most reddest roses she have ever seen. It was as red as blood and it send chills to her spine though she was a little shock to see Lilith handling it to her. The little girl looked more mature, she looked around she was thirteen years of age.

"Mother wishes you the best, the king approves and had me delivered you the flowers personally. I will also take their place as representatives for today. " the girl smiled and bowed down slightly to welcome the new monarch.

"Thank you Lilith, they're lovely. "

"My pleasure. " the girl smiled as they later began to leave the room to go on their places for the wedding. A short small wedding would be held with all representatives from different elite supernatural beings and primarily for the court to see their wedding is delivered well.

It was done privately at the chapel designated for them to pray for their moon goddess. With over 50 guests including her family, Rieka at her enchanting white cloak was beside Atticus. Her beloved mate was dressed at his best black suit. She felt like melting and just ran towards him. Though she does notice, Vampire weddings were boring. You'll walk down the aisle make some long promises that you'll just break and a lot dancing and adultery behind the scenes. Greatly described by Rieka when Maria got married.