Chapter 8

He hadn't heard those words in a long time and hearing it was somehow the most beautiful words he'll ever hear from her lips.

She told him she loved and he was moonstruck by it, he always adored her childish behaviors and small tantrums. Though now she changed, she still acts like Maria but she doesn't show much emotion but trap those within her and sort it out to herself instead of whining about it.

His wife has grew and changed, something he didn't really wanted, he liked her behaving like a child probably cause of his fondness of having a little girl playing with him.

Perhaps in his immortal life, changes tend to happen slow and less since get world barely move to their age, he was still in trap with the moments of memories he had in the past. For humans it would seemed an eternity but to him it only happened yesterday or two years ago. Though he may not remember it all, he still knows about it at the back of his mind.

All of his mourning and grieving of his dead wife, how he turned the world and tried to break the rules. He had hurt the people who loved him. Including Maria which he led to believe she was his and he belonged to her. He deceived her to think they were a match, as a young girl in a new environment looking for a Haven she have fall into his trap so easily.

Though the day he lost her, after traumatizing her without really asking her. He had noticed the difference.

He was shook a little from his thoughts when Maria touched his arm asking him if something was the matter.

He only smiled and kissed her. Touching her lips with his and his hands on her waist perhaps the other toying with her hair.

He missed this, with her this close to him. Welcoming him in an open embrace, she had her arms wrapped on his neck as she stand on her knees as she kissed him back. Damian was a tall person and he constantly changes his height with magic from more than six feet tall to a seven feet if he wanted too.

His hands fiddle over her breasts and opened her front dress. Tenderly sucking and playing with her nipple as the other was pinched. She arched her back and moaned in response, which he wanted to hear tonight.

Pulling off his shirt, he continue to make love to her. Having his hands under her night gowns hem, teasing stroking her legs and thighs. When he found a fabric blocking entrance from his goal, he carefully slipped it out and kissed her belly as she smiled.

He grinned at her and proceeded to kiss her clit and sucked in it hard. Then had his tongue play and lick off her wet intimate folds.

Maria shuttered and moaned more loudly than before as she shrieked when he stuck in two of his digits in her. He looked at her in worry.

"I'm fine, I haven't done it out... Since you forced me to live with you. " she teased.

"Well expect this more often from now on. "

"Mhmm.. "

"With your consent of course. " he said which she nodded with a smile.

He then slowly fingered her in and out until she was fully wet he went in a little more faster and slapped her clit hard. The sensation was so good that she cummed a little bit and groaned.

Smirking at his wife, he stuck his tongue in to her folds and toyed with her clit. Repeating the process of licking, sucking and fingering her until she came in more harder than the last time. It felt so good that she was breathing hard every time he licked her and moaned when he fingered her. Having her left hand on his hair and the other on the couch's pillow. After her release, Damian met her eyes in a devilish smirk. Something she used to see a lot of times during heated moments they had in the past.