(forgive me)

(lots of smut/full on lemon!🍋🍋🍋)

{Your pov}

I'm a former stripper at the club 'Crazy Girls'. Everyone there is horrible! I was raped twice and even blackmailed by a few of my coworkers who planned to tell everyone in town, including my parents, that I was an underage prostitute.
As soon as I could, I quit and left the town. I left London, and moved all the way to France! I settled down in a run down village with only one real source of entertainment, a casino.
I took a job there as a waitress and lived on for about 5 heard now. I'm currently 22 and will be 23 in a few months. I'm about to get kicked out if my apartment...I can't keep up with the rent.

A few weeks later, I met a guy the was constantly visiting our casino. His name was Cuphead from what I've heard.
"Hey doll, another brandy over here!" I set down the drink at his table and looked down at his slump but handsome figure. He was nappy nd messy. His face covered in cracks and dirt. His blonde-jelatonin hair bobbed above his porcelain head weakly. "Here you go, hun." I said. "Thanks doll." He  took the drink and chugged it right there in front of me. "You alright?" I asked, sitting down in the booth with him. "No. My brother is dead and it's all my fault." He mumbled in a raspy tone. I gasped and pet his shoulder. "I'm sorry." He smiled up at me and said a light 'thanks'.
The hours passed and we kept talking. Every now and then I'd pass by his booth and give him a few glasses if brandy. We got to know each other pretty well, but I still couldn't tell him was a slut before I came here. 'He'll think I got some sort of disease or tell everyone here!' I thought to myself as I took another tray full of drinks to a roulette table.

"Hey doll, I think it's time I head on back home. Here's the money for the drinks and your tip. Thanks for the chat, I really needed it." He said. I ran up to him and pushed the money back in his hands. "I don't want your money. Take me with you!" I jumped into his arms and kissed him. He stood there in shock, just looking at me. "I know I look like a desperate bitch," "yeah, you do." "But I just really like you! You're the only guy here that's sweet and hasn't treated me like some toy."
This seems to convince him because he swept me away and into a dark alleyway. He helped me up a ladder and showed me the apartment he lived in. "I hope your boss doesn't mind if you took a few hours extra." "My shoot was already over, anyways." I said. He smiled and handed me a warm glass of tea. I gladly took it and  sat with him in his bed. We talked for about an hour or two. "You know...I worked in a strip club before I came here. Back in London, I was the town's slut." I finally confessed. He looked at me wide-eyed. "Really?" I nodded. He gulped down his yes and sipped it again. "Well, I'm a highschool dropout and a thief. I lost my v card when I was 14 and have diabetes." I stared at him for a bit. " We're both fucked up." He finally said. I nodded. "Yeah, I guess we are."
There was an award silence then he finally picked me up. "I can't be the only one that wants this...right?" I shook my head no. "I've been wanting this since I was first in your arms back in that casino. He laughed and threw me back into the bed. He undid my shirt and ripped off the rest. He quickly did so for himself, undressed and climbed on top of me. I grabbed him by the shoulder and let him do whatever he wanted with me. He pushed in me, making me scream! I clung to his back and clawed at his shoulders. "like that?~" he would tease when I got too noisy. He'd slow down sometimes, trying to make me mad. I hugged and tried to make some friction.
Our bodies moved in sync. He abused my sensitive areas and bit down hard into my neck when I got too noisy.
When he finally finished, he laid back next to me, panting. We tried to catch our breath, holding onto each other. "That's the most fun I've had in years~" I said. "Same." He pecked my cheek and we fell asleep.