Fem!Cuphead x Male reader

(as you can see from the title, y/n is male)

{Your POV-}
We were just hanging out, reading the map over and over, trying desperately to figure out where we should head to next. Cappuccino just peered over my shoulder, her porcelain face just inches from mine.
"So, what is it pipsqueak?" She asked. I shrugged. "It says the next piece is a fee town's down. She groaned and laid back.

"For fucks sake, when the hell are we ever gonna finish this pointless quest!?" She pulled her coat over her face and sat there, groaning in annoyance. I pat her shoulder, making he look at me.
"Um...sorry." I lat go of her and went back to reading the map. She smiled at me, I could tell. She came up behind me and yanked me to the ground. "Enough reading, more cuddling!"

She yanked me by the shirt and pulled me right up to her chest. My face squished between those two melons she was blessed with.

"Something the matter, little guy?" She asked, pulling my hair so I'd look at her. "Umm. No." I burried my face back in between her breasts and just let her cuddle me. "You work way to hard, but you never demand a break. Why?" She rubbed my ears and moved her hand up my back. "I don't know. I just didn't want to bother anyone and prefer to just get whatever it is they want me to get done, done." I said.
"Mm." She kissed my forehead and kept on squishing me against her two G sized pillows.
I fell asleep almost instantly! She rubbed my back all the while, holding me right up against her.
When I woke up, it was still dark, but the sun had begun to decorate the edge of the mountain with it's light.
I pulled away from Cappuccino and saw she was also asleep. "What's the matter, little guy?" She asked when she woke up. "We have to hurry." I said. "Alright."
We started walking, just walking endlessly down the dirty road in the woods. "I'm bored." She said.

"We'll get there soon." I said. She groaned and picked me up.
"I'm tired, pipsqueak!" She yelled into my face. "Well what the fuck you want me to do! Entertain yourself!" I crossed my arms and demanded her to put me down.
"Entertain me!" She said. Thai made my face turn red. "H-huh? How?" I looked down to the floor. She put me down and thought for a fat minute. She then looked at me and picked me up again.
"I wanna talk." She said. "Let's sit down.
She sat down up against a tree with me on her lap. "Um...what are we supposed to do here?"
"Talk." She said. She undid my jacket and pulled her coat off. "it's hot." I started to get the feeling she wants something else and I wasn't exactly sure I wanted to do it yet, much less if I could...with someone as big as her.
"Get to the point, Cap." I said. She smirked and licked my neck. "I wanna play~" she said.
I moaned a bit from her warm tongue and pushed away. "I don't know if I can..."

"Is it because of me?" She asked. "No. It's because of me. I'm too small compared to you." I said nervously. "Fuck that. I wanna do it with you~" she said.

"Um...ok." I pulled .t shirt off and watched her as she slipped hers off. Now don't get me wrong, she's full on boner material, but I'm just scared if her being disappointed while we're at it.
Her chest looked twice as huge with that dreadful sweater off. "What're you looking at, babe?~" she smirked. I looked down immediately. "Sorry."
"It's fine." She inched closer to me and pulled me right up against her, her chest warming my face. "Wanna take the last piece off?~" she offered. I nodded a bit scared. I pulled my arms around her and tried to unclip her bra. As soon as I did, I gotta tell you. Those things just jumped out at me! She looked at me as if she were completely unaware of how hard she was making me.
"You okay?" She asked. I nodded vigorously and didn't think about how lucky I fucking was right that second.
The next thing was all a blur. She pulled mer pants down, her thin panties along with them. She watched dme as I pulled mine down and giggle a bit when she saw the boner she'd given me.
"I know it's not as big as the one's I'm sure your used to...but-"
"It's perfect." She said. She pulled me down and sat down on my lap. She wants too heavy, giving me some hope. She looked at me, biting her lip so cutely. "Wanna start?"
I nodded. I pushed in a bit slowly and watched her make some of the hottest faces I'd seen her ever make. She threw her head back and gripped onto me tightly.
"Keep going~" she moaned out. I did as she asked and we just spent the next hour making love.

Her hips moved in synced with mine, making it ever more satisfying inside her. I burried myself in between her breasts and nibbled down on her, leaving countless marks all over her.

"Mmph!~ Mmmyess!!!~ Y/n!!~" she came as soon as I did, her body just jolting up like crazy. I laid my head back and just stayed still for a second. She kept moving up and down on me, making me lose it.
"I love you, Cappuccino~" I said between gasps if pleasure. "I love you too, y/n.~~" she laid herself right up on me, her bare chest against mine.

Afterwards, we walked the rest of the way and didn't say another word.