Chap 3- Worried

-{Wilbur Pov}-

    Everyday is a normal day, until...
One day I noticed Techno was very quiet when we were hanging out with Dream for the first time after we met. I wondered what was wrong as I knocked on his door. "Come in!” Techno said as I walked in. I saw him practicing swordsmen alone "Wow, you should teach me your move one day T." Techno went silent. I became serious with him, "I just wanted to ask why you were so quiet today when we were talking with Dream?”. Techno responded "It was because…” he fell silent and then said “I don't wanna talk about it.”. I was about to leave until I realized, "Oh wait, were you nervous? Ohhh, ok! I know you were nervous but you must loosen up and speak up more! You're going to Royalty School with me!" He responded with, "I know that...it’s just that I’m not used to it, and” "And!?" "Nothing…" Techno said urgently. "Well ok, but there’s school tomorrow so I’m gonna head out now, good night Techno!" "Goodnight Wilbur."
I left his room into the bathroom, took a bath, changed into sleepwear, and got ready for bed.
It’s a new day. The maid woke me up with loud music and constant nagging. She got my clothes ready beside my bed for breakfast, and I noticed it was the school uniform. The uniform was a plain white shirt and black pants. "Shoot! School! Can't be late!" Looking at the time, it read 7:30 and the maid rushed me out for breakfast. After I got dressed I left to the breakfast table and saw the whole family staring at me. "Wow you guys got ready fast." They chuckled and father said "Well maybe if the maid didn’t have to call you a million times to wake up. maybe you’d be more on time.”
"Are you disappointed in me?" I said nervously worried. He assured me saying "No son, I was just sure you'd need assistance in the morning so I ordered the maid at 6 am to ambush you till you woke." I was shocked. “You knew!” He said "Yes, now it is almost time for you to go, eat up." My brothers and I finished up breakfast and we headed out. School wasn’t far as it laid only a couple of miles away. Despite this, Tommy started whining instantly.

ーーーーーーーーーー
401 words

I see nothing wrong with this but.. I changed it a bit (you may not notice-)

𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻?
𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢?
Answer:
-The voices were acting up. (Oh wait I should do a chapter of the voices! Yo comments me if you want to be the one of the voices)(got the ideas from other novel/book in wattpads)

Guys Guys! When Wilbur say that techno nervous because it was his first day of school? It wasn't that- techno he been in that school before (talking about My au) and Wilbur did not notice cause he could forget about his memory most of the time. Why? He's half ghost. (My au again)

            Z
          Z
        Z
(*´﹃`*)