Chap 5- feeling...

-{Dream pov}-

While following techno to the back of the school I saw someone wearing a diamond block helmet. He looked enthusiastically at Techno and said "Hey man! Who's that? I've never seen him here before." Techno introduced me a bit saying, "He's a new student here, met him in math." The other guy said "Oh really? Hey there then! My name is Skeppy, yours?" I answered back with a kind smile "Mine's Dream!" We exchanged greetings and as we were finishing up, I saw Techno getting the swords ready and he handed one to Skeppy. I had a feeling about what was about to happen so I stealthily went back at a safe distance so as to not get hurt.
Techno and Skeppy began their match first and it ended with Techno winning. I asked him if I could fight him next and he nodded yes. Skeppy handed me his sword since there were only two swords available. As we were facing off, I couldn't notice how beautiful Techno was, I was distracted. I quickly got back to reality though as Techno threw his first move, I dodged it and threw my first move at him, to my surprise, he dodged it.

*-✧・゚: *✧・゚:*after the fight✧・゚: *✧・゚:-*

The fight seemed continuous without an ending victor and we were both tired so we agreed on a match. "I didn't know you were that good." I said with a smile. "Thanks, you too." Techno said back. Skeppy looked as if he was in disbelief while he exclaimed "No way! You guys were amazing!". Techno looked to the sky as he said "Well, thanks for the compliment but I think it's time for us to head home." I agreed with him and all three of us began putting the swords away.
While we said our goodbyes, we all split off and went our own ways. My mother met me on the way home and saw me soaked in sweat. On the way back she told me to clean up and get ready for dinner with my fa ther. After we got home, I bathed, and changed into comfy attire, my father started asking me where I was and why I was so late coming home. I told him about my first day at Royalty High, the new friends I made, playing swordsmen, and I confessed my growing feelings for someone.

ーーーーーーーーーー

401 words

This looks fine.. Right? R I G H T ?