Chap 4- School + met again (fixes)

-{Technoblade's pov}-

We arrived at Royalty School, the school that was for all ages. While stopping for a second,i got a little nervous. Wilbur hold the door and said "Ladies first." to me with a mischievous grin while opening the door and Tommy was ecstatically jumping around happily waiting for me to come in. Wilbur pissed me off but I just continued to walk in cautiously to my locker. As I was unlocking the pin I heard someone calling my name from behind me. "What!" I yelled back. Someone tapped me on my back and as I turned around, I saw it was my pal Skeppy! He wore his diamond block helmet that he always wears regularly. I always wondered why he wore that helmet? but I never asked as I preferred to leave certain questions unanswered. Skeppy asked me "So, are you free today T?" I told him I was free and he immediately exclaimed "OH GREAT THEN BECAUSE I GONNA BEAT YOU IN SWORDMEN!" I agreed to his plans with a cocky "Yea yea, whatever you say bud." As the bell began to ring, I said "See you in the training field!" while getting my supplies for my first class, math."
While I was walking through the door I blanked out and accidentally bumped into someone. As I apologized quickly, I took a slight glance and realized it was Dream! My new friend from the forest. "Oh hey, it's you! We met in the forest right?" I nodded yes. "I didn't know we attended the same school but I'm a freshman here, can you direct me to where the Principal's office is?" I nodded yes and told him it is to the right and if you walk straight forward and left you'd see the science room and right next to the science room that should be it. While I was helping him I didn't realize I was late to math. I quickly ran into class and I was greeted with a disappointed teacher. "Sorry Miss, I was helping a freshman with directions." She nodded and told me to be seated. As I was getting to my desk, someone came in.

The teacher looked confused and terrified for a second but quickly inserted herself back into reality "You must be the new student, Dream! Please take a seat." This was an odd sight to look at, why was she so terrified? Anyways, like some cliché, the seat next to mine was empty and Dream sat down next to me. He had a grin on his face. I didn't care to acknowledge him as I ignored him for the remainder of the period. Class ended early and I headed to my next class.
After school, I walked out and knew Skeppy would be waiting for me. As I was speed walking trying to find the training field Dream ran over to me.
"Hi bacon" He says with a smile "Is that a nickname for me?" I said. Dream let out a gasp and said "Wait You Can Talk!?" I looked at him with a serious confuses face as he continues,"I'm just kidding!" My serious and confuzzled face washed off with an ok.  With excitement he asked, "Where are your brothers?" I sigh and replied, " I'm going with my friends right now and my brother..i'm thinking they be with there friend or probably went home."I replied,He said, "Oh! wait you, do swordsmen?"  "Could I come along too? I'm pretty good at it if I say so myself" He said with a cocky smile. I agreed and unsurely and thought to myself why the hell did I accept his request, we literally just met him yesterday...

ーーーーーーーーーー
639 words
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(';ω;')

Fixed? I guess.. *-*
:')
I came back! Guys-(not fully-)
I'd be fixing the rest-

P e r i o d .

。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

P.S.-: Tell me if there's any mistake! Or bad grammar!

To mention there almost 10k of you guys reading this! *-* ( not really-)