Chap 2- someone unexpected (fixed)

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! - 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚖

𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙..

I was shocked to see who it was for a second as I wasn't sure who it was, but looking at the person in front of us, it seemed like a prince who's the same age as Techno. He wore a fancy green dress shirt that had thick blood splattered all over it. I heard he was from the strongest family but I saw him eating a human corpse. After 5 minutes of an awkward and scared silence, he said " Hi... ". "Uhm hi." I said awkwardly "So,". Wilbur finally spoke up and said, "Uhm, is that a dead body?". Wilbur looked down and He(dream) moved the body away and acted like nothing happen. While we watched, "Are we gonna pretend that didn't happen?"
The youngest prince became enthusiastic and said " Yep! Oh, wait I haven't introduced myself to you yet! How rude, my apologies, my name is Dream!". Wilbur spoke up first and said "My name is Wilbur, this is my younger brother Technoblade, and the youngest over there is Tommy." Wilbur says "Oh, nice to meet you!" Dream said, cover in thick blood."Nice to meet you too!" Wilbur said with a grin "So, Dream.."ignoring the dead corspe and blood " Wanna be friends? " Dream jumped up and down in excitement as he expressed it was his first time making a friend. We all chatted uncomfortably for a bit and get to know eachother better, Dream and Wilbur sat next to each other like nothing happen.
After it was time to go home we said our goodbyes and went on the short journey home as it wasn't far. My father asked us how our little outing was and told me that I did a good job keeping my promise. We got ready for dinner at the table and discussed how our day was. I told him that we had made a new friend from the Smiley Kingdom but my father's face was in disbelief and he was anxious of what was to come. At the end of the day he was still glad that we made it out safe and alive...

ーーーーーーーーーー
355 words

Fixed-

People keep saying how they love/feel weird that the sbi is ignoring the corpse so I thought, "Yea your right it is a bit weird" So then I fixed it a bit there and then.

(You'd be like their still corspe) well? It a part of the story I can't really do anything with it-]

𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻?
𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗?
Answer:
- cause he wanted to impressed his dad.

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐?
Answer:
-cause he didn't really want to get in Wilbur problem

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢?
Answer:
-He is still a kid and know a lot but really ok with them as long as he drags his brother in it or get dragged in it. (My au of Tommyinit)