chapter 5.5- Dear Diary

{Skeppy's pov}

Dear Diary..
It was a new day. Yesterday I met a new friend of Techno's named Dream while playing swordsmen. However, while they were in their match, I saw Dream blushing a bit. I wasn't sure if Techno noticed, but I'm just going to keep this a secret for now from him. I theorized that Dream has a crush on Techno but I have yet to come across any more clues. I moved on from this thought and got changed, ate breakfast, and got ready to head out for school. I met Techno at school and asked him about yesterday but he didn't seem to acknowledge Dream's blushing. After we talked a bit, Dream came up to us and invited us over to his family home to meet his family after school, we accepted his invitation. The bell rang and we went to our class like normal. While walking to class I passed my crush in the hallways and felt my face blushing. I felt embarrassed as I walked to class, hopefully my crush didn't notice.
-{After school}-
While school ends I knew my 2 friends were waiting for me. I ran over to them. " Wow took you long enough " Techno says " Well sorry " I said " Come on slowpoke! " Dream says with a smile. while Techno says BrUh in a monotone. So me,techno, and dream walked to Smiley kingdom where dream live which I heard of this kingdom which I knew I was a bit scared of , and techno told me if I was ok and I nodded shakingly while I looked up and saw the king and queen from the smiley kingdom. I was told by my mother that there was a great History about the smiley kingdom. their rare species was a dragon not to mention I was not ready to face a dragon, Since i'm still weak. While the queen and king welcomed us in, I knew how they didn't look so scary when I looked at them but we can't really just trust the outside of them. (Don't judge the book by it cover)

While we were in dream introduce his sibling to me and techno " These are my brothers badboyhalo, sapnap, and tubbo and my sister Drista." Dream sure has a lot of siblings but I can't take my eye off his brother Badboyhalo. He's my biggest crush and he's the Dream brother I never knew. But techno woke me up,and look at me with the (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) face so my face went red and Dream told me if I was ok and I said " Yea " We went on a tour of the castle

Why we finished taking a tour the day was starting to go
down so we had to go home. We said our goodbyes and went in different directions.
-{While walking home}-
While I walked home my mom asked me how my trip was. I told her the whole thing and she didn't say anything but stuttered and said Since I'm ok and fine then she was happy then told me I should get ready for bed but it was still a strange day...
The End
ーーーーーーーーーー
531 words

Seem fine so far.. -_-
(Guys mind if I get another break?)

-Let me explain why skeppy mother was stuttering. There was one rumor that one of the smiley kingdom son was curse.. The curse was Cannibalism so she thought he.. Yea... :l

(Cannibalism was not the only curse dream got ;))

P.S- I won't be updating chapter 6 (not yet) because I'm thinking of making a character chart)