chap 1- morning arise

(﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)♡
ーーーーーーーーーー
The morning arose and a maid woke the Prince of Sleepy Inc. , Technoblade. He got ready for breakfast with a white shirt, black pants, and brown boots. As he went downstairs, he found his family already seated and waiting for him. They had breakfast in silence until Tommy, the youngest prince asked "Father can we go outside? I would like to explore the forest beside the kingdom." King Philiza nodded his head no sternly and continued eating in silence. Tommy responded with a whineful "Why?" and the king ignored him. Technoblade jumped in and assured his brother "The forest is too dangerous for you to explore!" Tommy wouldn't accept this answer and continued "I promise to be careful and not go too far!". Philiza put his fork down and said "You promise?"
Tommy replied, "I Promise! I bet on my life I will come back safely and in one piece!" The King finally allowed Tommy to go out to the forest on account the oldest prince, Wilbur would go along. Tommy was ecstatic as he prepared his exploration gear. Wilbur was just as excited to go out with Tommy and turned to Technoblade to say "You coming along, princess? Excited?". Technoblade was quite excited to go out but didn't enjoy being called a princess. In a monotone voice, Technoblade said "I'm a prince Wil" but Wilbur comeback with "You look so much like a princess! You hum and act like a princess, therefore, you are a princess!". This put Technoblade in a bad mood, so in a monotone voice he said "I am a prince." Tommy and Wilbur said in sync "Okay okay, we get it Big T." After looking around and exploring for 30 minutes they heard noises and became quiet, they got ready for what was about to happen. As they continued stealthily walking, the noise grew louder and louder. After walking through the bush, they faced someone unexpected...

ーーーーーーーーーー
325 words

︵‿︵(' ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵‿︵