Part 6

After eating, kacchan and I sat in the living room playing with Katsuma and Maharo, The kids start making noises with their mouths like 'swoosh' 'BANG' 'BAM' followed by a "mwa hahaha you cant stop me" and a "Stop messing with the people villain" I smile and add "omg please save me Ms. Projection lady" maharo smiles "I will my friendly citizen" kacchan adds an "i don't think so Hero" I giggled making katsuma turn his doll towards mine "what's so funny citizen we captured you" I smiled "oh nothing mr. doctor" he makes his doll nod and look back at maharos. After a while of playing kacchan and I got bored and told them we weren't gonna play anymore. They nodded and took our dolls and started playing. Kacchan and i sat on the couch watching movies on his phone. A little later the kids crawl on us and start watching as well, there was a dirty part so kacchan and I covered there Poot innocent eyes. After a few hours kacchan made curry for dinner and we all ate, "okay let's shower" Maharo and katsuma nod and run upstairs "can I get in first" Maharo yells while rushing downstairs with a towel and a new pair of pajamas, I smile and nod "want me to start the water" she nods and I walk to the bathroom and start the water, "thank you pa-izuku" I smile and nod and walk out so she can have privacy. Kacchan smiles as I walk out "deku can you baby me too" kacchan asks in a playful voice. I hum "I don't know... can I" i ask as kacchan Hugs me, kacchan smirks and was about to kiss me but we got interrupted by katsuma pushing his way through our legs saying "I want to join the hug" I smile looking down and pick him up, "okay let's hug" kacchan smiles and hugs Katsuma and I. After a little I set katsuma down and walk to the bathroom door and knock " is everything okay in there" I ask and get a yeah back, I smile and nod "okay call for me, kacchan or your brother if you need help" I get an "okay" and leave the door. I walk to the living room to see kacchan and katsuma snuggling in the couch, I smile and sit next to kacchan, he smiles at me a looks back at the book he's reading to Katsuma. A few minutes later the bathroom door opens and maharo walks out "Im done it's kats unas turn, i smile and help Katsuma with the shower as kacchan tucks maharo into bed. I walk out of the bathroom only to get engulfed into a hug, "can i get the kiss that was interrupted" i smile and nod "sure" kacchan kisses me softly and i Kiss back. After a minute we hear a "kacchan... Izuku" i look over kacchans shoulder and see a girl standing staring at us "what is it Maharo" I ask softly, "can I get something to drink" I smile and nod and get her some water "here now let's go to bed" she takes a sip and nods walking upstairs, I follow her and tuck her in. I leave the room to see kacchan walking into katsumas room, I follow him and watch him tuck katsuma in. Kacchan turns around and jumps when he sees me, "kacchan your so cute" kacchan smiles "your cuter" i smile and shake my head "Okay can we cuddle" kacchan nods and picks me up bridal style and carries me to our room and sets me down in the bed, he gets on the other side and I crawl to him and lay my head in him. He kisses my forehead and smiles "I love you baby" I smile "love you too kacchan"

642 words. Hey guys I hope you enjoyed Omg I'm so stupid I finished this 3 hours ago and was gonna publish it but I saved it instead😂😂anyway I love y'all