The accident

Katsuma pov

Hello I'm katsuma and I have a sister named Maharo she is very protective. I'm 5 and she's 7, Papa, Maharo and I are on a road trip. We live on an island but. Came to a city to see what its like, I like it so far so does Maharo. "Papa papa, can we move here" i yell papa nods "maybe if your able to behave" I smile and nod I was about to ask papa another question but a sudden impact hit the car and we started rolling over. Once the car stopped moving I was crying, I looked over and saw Maharo was crying as well. I tried crawling but it kept hurting Maharo move toward me a little. A minute or two later we hear talking. "Oh My God... Kacchan help me see if anyone is in this vehicle" as soon as I hear the voice I start yelling for help. Two boys ran two our car and saw me Maharo and Papa. A Greenette pulled me out and a blond pulled my sister out. "Kacchan can you hold him while I check on what I assume to be their father" the blond nods "call 911 as well" the greenette nods and hands me to the blond then takes out his phone walks to papa and start talking into the phone. I only hear a little of it "Hello... My Name is Izuku Midoryia and i was driving down XXX Highway with my friend as we came across a vehicle that was tipped over" he paused for a moment and touched papas wrist then put a finger under papas nose and he started talking again "yes two injured children and..." he got a little quieter Maharo couldn't hear him but I did and after I heard I started sobbing "...one dead man" the greenette who said his name was Izuku looked over at us with sad eyes and nodded "okay we'll be at the side of the road" after he said that he hung up. He walked over to us and grabbed me then shook his head sadly at the blond. The blond sadden as well Maharo and I was confused until I understood that he was talking about papa, since he said 'one dead man' earlier. We walked to the side of the road and waited for a little then a Hospital truck came, papa said that their called ambulance but I like calling them hospital trucks. The blond and the greenette sat us down on the bed thing they pulled out of the truck and immediately started talking to the men that was in the truck while the other men checked on Maharo and I. I looked up and saw the blond who Izuku called kacchan and Izuku pointing to the vehicle we were in with papa still in it. I looked over at Maharo and saw looking at the truck carefully. "Papa... papa..." she kept repeating then she looked at the doctor person and yelled "Save papa... Please save papa" the kacchan guy and izuku looked over and saddened so did the docters. Maharo noticed immediately and started crying "Papa save papa" i looked at her crying I hugged her and started crying. Maharo and i eventually fell asleep, i remember getting put in the truck then I fell asleep.

Time skip
Izuku pov

Kacchan and I got in our car and followed the ambulance to the hospital. Once we got there we waited until the doctor came out. "Are you two here for Katsuma and Maharo" I stand up and nod kacchan stands up after me and we walk to the doctor "are they okay sir" kacchan says calmly, the doctor nods "yes they are currently unconscious... Do you know if they have any relative they could go to" kacchan and I shake our heads "sorry sir we don't know" I say, he looks at us and nods. You two are from the UA Hero course right, i slightly nod "yeah why" kacchan asks the doctor looks at us and nods "is it okay if one of you take care of them if they don't have any relative to live with" kacchan and I look at each other and nod "I think so let me call all might and ask" I say as I walk away from the doctor.

AM- Young Midoryia Do you need anything
D- All Might I have a question
AM- what's up
D- Well earlier kacchan and I were going on a drive and we came across a crashed car with people in it
AM- are they okay
D- the children are the Father sadly passed almost immediately
AM- that's sad
D- it is but the doctor want to know if Kacchan and I can take care of the children if they can't find a relative to take them in
AM- like legally
D- Most likely
AM- I would Have to talk to nezu about it
D- Okay i will let the doctor know
AM- bye young Midoryia
D-bye All Might

End of call

I put my phone away and looked at the doctor and nodded "he said he'd talk to nezu" the doctor nodded and showed us to their room.

876 words. I hope you enjoyed my new story. Love y'all.