Soba 😊

Once we all get to the dorms katsuma and Maharo Tun to the elevator immediately smiling, "woah pops look at this" maharo says point to a button that says extra. "It's what dad says everyone is" maharo says again, I start laughing while kacchan smirked "duh everyone else is an extra except for Dekus and my family" I smile at kacchan and aizawa walks in and click the 'extra button' once we get to the extra floor kacchan and i immediately look around while maharo and katsuma are running around yelling "wooow look at this room" I smile and walk around, I walk around and found the bathroom and kitchen quickly.

Time skip

"Pops pops" I look to see maharo smiling widely, "I'm hungry" I smile and nod "well then let make food" she smiles widely and runs to the kitchen. "Hurry up Hurry up" I smile and walk into the kitchen "okay what do you want" she thinks for a minute "Soba" I smile and nod.

Time skip since I don't know how to cook soba (or anything at all)

"It's done go get your brother" she smiles and runs off, "kacchan come get some food" kacchan comes to the kitchen, "icy hot better not be he-" I look to the door confused. I walk to the door and see "I knew it icy hot could smell the soba" todoroki looks at confused "I thought you got kicked out" I nod "mr Aizawa said that we could come back to the dorms but have to share a dorm" todoroki nods "can I have some soba" I smile "sir todoroki I didn't make enough" he looks down and quickly looks up again "is that a kid" I look behind me to see katsuma "y-yeah were uh babysitting" "really" "pops come on" Maharo yells from the kitchen "pops" todoroki says in a questioning tone "there father died and they look at me as a father" he nods "well next time you make soba invite me" I nod.

Todoroki pov

"Bye Midoryia" he nods and closes the door, I walk downstairs "todoroki-kin where were you" uraraka asks "talking to Midoryia and bakugou" they look at me weird "aizawa gave them a second chance but they have to share a dorm" they nod "well let's go ask to hangout" I shake my head "they are babysitting" mina jumps up smiling "2 little kids 1 girl and 1 boy" I look at her and nod "yeah" "woah really" kirishima yells "Bakubro and children are they dead" kirishima asks jokingly, "no" I ask not getting the hint that it's a joke.

Time skip

"Hey want to go see kacchan and midobro" denki asks as uraraka, and kirishima are about to leave the room. "Sure they might have left over soba" they all look at me then look back at denki "sure" we all head to their door.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed I love y'all