What

Once we got bakugo katsumas class he ran infront of us and knocked on the door. I opened it slightly "hello Ms. Hito" kacchan and i was in and see about 19 kids looking at us. "Oh Katsuma" she smiled wide "Are you two his parents" I nod and smile, one student stands up and smiles "Mr. Deku" i look over and smile "hello Eri" she ran up to me and hugged my leg, "okay Mr. Deku and Mr. Dynamight can you sign these papers real quick" I smile and nod while grabbing them, after I finish I look up and see the students looking at kacchan and I in awe. One of them stood up smiling "i saw you guys on TV" I smile and nod "really" he nods and smiles wide "don't tell her but my sister said that your cute" I smiled and looked at kacchan to see him growling "really who's your sister" he smiled "Harmony" I smile and nodded "well maybe I could meet her one day" he smiled and nodded "Can you meet her next week it's her birthday next Thursday" I smile and nod "can my family come to" the boy nods and smiles. "Okay well see you next week" I smile and hand the teachers the papers, "bye katsuma I'll see you after school" he nods smiles as kacchan runs his head.

Once kacchan and I got to UA we walked into class and I apologized, "sorry aizawa I started talking to kid" he nodded and told me to sit down. I smiled and nodded, kacchan walked to his seat without apologizing and looked out the window.

Time skip

After school ended kacchan and I left to the elementary school first to pick up maharo and katsuma.

Mina pov

Bakugou and Midoryia left quickly causing me to be suspicious, so I quickly grabbed jiro and todoroki and dragged them to stalk bakugou and Midoryia with me. Once we caught up we quietly followed behind them and had jiro listening to what they were saying. "Kacchan do you want to go to moms house after picking them up" bakugou smiled and nodded causing me to be surprised, "sure I'm sure she'll be excited to see them" bakugou grabbed Midoryias hand and intertwined their finger, i smile widely since my ship is sailing. Deku smiled wide and squeezed bakugou hand then got a kiss on the cheek from bakugou.

After awhile of walking they stopped at an elementary school and walked in, of course I forced todo and jiro to bakugo in and follow them. They stopped at a classroom and walked in so we had jiro use her quirk and listen into the room, after a minute she backs away with a surprised face smiles slightly. She looks at a confused todo and I. The classroom door opens "Dad guess what" "what" Midoryia looks at us surprised "what's wrong papa" bakugou looks at us and immediately get mad "what the fu-" "kacchan we are still in an elementary school" he growls and looks at me again "it was your idea" I shake my head quickly "your the only dumbfu- idiot that would plan this" I puff my cheeks out. "Whatever Let's go get the other brat" "kacchan he's not a brat"

I hope you enjoyed I love y'all