Part 7

I woke up hearing tiny feet running around the house and kacchan yelling "Stop running around for fucks sake" as soon as i head kacchan swear I woke up immediately and walked downstairs calmly except Maharo and katsuma said I look mad, I smiled slightly and shook my head "no I'm not" I walked downstairs and saw kacchan sitting on the couch, "good morning katsuki" kacchan looked at me scare as well "d-deku I didn't mean it it just slipped Out... PLEASE DONT KILL ME" I smile and nod "Okay Kacchan what's for breakfast" kacchan looks at me shocked and points to the kitchen "Omlets" I smile and nod "thanks kacchan" he nods and get on his phone. I eat breakfast and go upstairs to check on Maharo and katsuma, "you can't catch me Maharo" katsuma yells running straight towards me "kats-" suddenly a tiny body hits my legs "ow" he looked at me rubbing his nose "sorry Izuku" i smile and nod "it's okay Katsuma" Maharo runs up and smiles "got you izuku" she says as she pokes my arm, i smile and giggle "let's see if I can catch Kacchan" I whisper, they nod and smile, we walk downstairs and look at kacchan smiling "whats deku making you do" kacchan asks i smile at him causing him to back up "I'm too young to die" katsuma and Maharo start laughing, kacchan looks at us confused "kacchan we were gonna ask if you wanted to play tag not to kill you" kacchan sighs and chuckles "so you made me look stupid just to play a game" Deku nods "well I didn't make you look stupid you did it on your own" kacchan glares at me and smiles your on who's it" I smile "I am, let's go outside" kacchan nods and we walk outside with maharo and katsuma following us "okay don't go to far when running away from the person who it and you can not use your quirks" they all nod i smile "3 second head start" I yell and kacchan and the kids run off "3...2...1" I start running after kacchan as he runs towards the back, i turn around and towards the opposite way and see maharo hiding i smirk and walk around where she's hiding "hmm I could've swore I saw Maharo over here" i smile and look right across from her, "nope not here" I turn around and see as she begins to fall out of where she was hiding, i poked her arm and yelled "Maharo is it" then ran away she giggle and started running towards kacchan he slowed down a bit after I yelled saying she was it, she looked over and saw katsuma running away from her, and quickly ran upto him and poked him "katsuma is it" I smile and ran upto him "tag me and I'll get kacchan"he smiles and nods then pokes me "Izuku is it" I smile and start running the way kacchan ran, "Deku your it again" I smile and shake my head he looks at me confused "I'm not it... anymore" I say as I run to kacchan and poke his arm "kacchan is it" kacchan smirks at me "well better run then nerd" I giggle and run and quickly ran into the house. Kacchan start bursting out into laughter as the kids came upto me holding there laughs in "ouch that hurt" kacchan walked up to me and poked my arm "Deku is it" I glare at him and poke his arm immediately "kacchan is it" kacchan poked my arm "Deku is it" we continue doing that till Maharo speaks up "just tag someone else" I smile and poke her arm and run off kacchan follows me, after a while of playing we went inside "That was fun I guess" kacchan says quietly "aww Kacchan had fun" I giggle as he glares at me. "Let's eat lunch" I smile and nod "kacchan let's make food together" kacchan nods and smiles, "we're going to play hero's" Maharo says dragging katsuma, i look down smile and nod. "Well let's find something to cook" kacchan smiles "okay" we walk into the kitchen and decide to make curry, we find the stuff and start making it.

714 words. Hey guys I hope you enjoyed. I love y'all