4

Nico

"I don't wants to," Reyna whined. 

"But honey, Papa wanted to apologize for being a meanie," I said, standing between my daughter and Percy. 

"Thens why isn't he saids it yet?"

"Because you've been talking over him, sweetheart." Reyna stared me down, her green eyes processing what I was saying, trying to find faults in my sentences.

"Fine." She crossed her arms and looked at Percy. "Goes ahead."

He looked at her, pleading with his eyes for her to him. "Rey, I am really sorry. I love you and your Daddy so much and I feel so bad for what I said." I blushed slightly when Percy said he loved me. "Is there anything I can do for you to forgive me?"

She thought a minute, pursing her lips while doing so. "Yes."

"This had better not stain." Reyna sat in the back of Percy's mustang. I dropped Nick off with his father so he could spend an hour with him while the three of us went to get ice cream.

"An ice cream stain is simple to get out," I said, laughing a little.

"How would you know?" he snapped at me.

"Because I was the one who got every ice cream stain out any time our daughter happened to spill it." 

"Good point," he mumbled, driving up to the parlor.

"ICE CREAM!" Reyna shouted. 

"Oh ny god," Percy mumbled. "Here we go."

"Today was fun," I said. Reyna was passed out in my arms and Percy held the door open to tge apartment.

"I agree." He looked behind him and a look crossed his face. "Where's Nick?"

"Still with Jason. He called and said Nick had passed out. He deserves to spend time with his blood."

"I guess," Percy said, looking down. "Speaking of that..."

"Yes?"

"Would you mind of I... I mean, if it's okay..." He wrung his hands and I laughed slightly.

"Sure," I said. "You can stay over. You get settled, and I'll put Reyna to bed." I walked my girl to her room and placed her carefully under the covers. "Night princess." I kissed her forehead and left for my room to get Percy and pillow and blanket.

"What are you doing?" Percy was in just his boxers and was beginning to climb into my bed.

"Getting settled," he said.

"I meant on the couch." I walked to my closet and pulled my pajamas out.

"Come on, Neeks," he said, pleading in his voice. "I won't try anything."

"It's not you I'm worried about," Nico thought. "I guess it's okay. Just, don't do anything stupid." I climbed into bed and laid down.

"Night, Nico," Percy said.

"Night, Percy," I mumbled back.

Hola, children

So, I've gotten a new phone

YEAH!

Now, I can update more. Anyway, I'm really happy cause I've missed you guys.

So, Nico wakes up to Percy spooning him? Yeah or nah?

Smiles! ❤ ❤ ❤