7

Nico

"Wh-What?"

"Marry me," he said. "Please?" He had a begging look in his eyes, wanting me to say yes.

"P-Perce, I..."

"Papa!" Reyna screamed, running in.

"Papa!"

He stood back up, slipping the ring into his pocket. "What's up, hon?"

"Uncle Jason here!" she shouted. "I saws his car!"

"That's great!" I said, walking past Percy and picking her up, carrying my girl to the door. "Let's go see him."

@&@&@&&@&@&@&@&@&&@@&

Reyna was snuggled up to Percy, her lips parted and slightly snoring. Percy was doing the same, and I just had to laugh.

"It's impolite to stare," Percy mumbled. I jumped as he opened his eyes. He moved Reyna off himself and sat up. "So have you thought anymore about my proposal?"

"I have," I said, sitting down in front of him. "And I have to say no."

"Wha-"

"It's just not ready for this. I love you, so so much, but I just can't put myself through what I have for the past five years again."

He looked at me for a second. "Then I can't be here."

-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Hehehehe

Sorry if this is a shit ending. I know it is and I'm an awful person, so if you want a redo, tell, vote, post on my board (whatever that's called, I don't know)

Smiles! ❤❤❤